Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market: Overview
The global automated breach and attack simulation market is expected to witness significant growth mainly due to the growing risks of cyberattacks. These attacks are growing steadily not only in numbers but in variety and strength as well.
According to the findings of a research led by Ponemon Institute and sponsored by IBM Security, nearly US$3.86 mn on average was the cost of data breachin 2018. Almost US$ 148 was the average cost for each of the stolen or lost data containing confidential and sensitive information. Ponemon Institute is a research organization conducting studies on information security policies, data protection, and privacy.
Transparency Market Research offers an in-depth analysis of the global automated breach and attack simulation market. The study elucidates the opportunities, challenges, market drivers, competitive landscape, and quantitative insights, which offer vital suggestions to market players on successful strategies.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market”
Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market: Notable Developments
Global automated breach and attack simulation market has undergone key developments over the past decade, and a few of these developments are:
- In March 2019, BlackBerry Cylance and AttackIQ have entered into a partnership that will provide a solution for organizations looking to ensure that endpoint security solutions are optimized for maximum protection. It is also expected to offer constant protection against the various security threats.
Some of the prominent leaders of the global automated breach and attack simulation marketare:
- XM Cyber
- DXC Technology
To know more about TMRs unique offerings for Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market, request a brochure
Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market: Key Trends
The following trends, restraints, and opportunities could define the nature of the global automated breach and attack simulation market during the assessment timeframe.
Surge in Incidences of Data Breach Adds Impetus to the Market
The design of sound network architecture should ideally contain several layers of preventive controls. In addition to preventive measure, the network architecture must also come with detective controls as well. It is impossible to avoid all cyberattacks. Rather on some occasions preventive tools fail to detect and stop such attacks despite the presence of firewall to stop certain types of traffic to enter the network.
Sometimes unauthorized and malicious traffic gain entry into the system dodging preventive controls and those entries are not recognized in the logs. These malicious entries are not reviewed to identify an imminent attack. As such, it is necessary to have not only robust network architecture but also automated breach and attack simulation solutions to identify and prevent such attacks.
According to Breach Level Index, a global database tracking data breach statistics, 4.5 bn of data were compromised in the first half of 2018, which is an increase by 133% from 2017. According to Risk Based Security, another research and security firm, nearly 3.2 bn data has been breached so far in 2019.
Much of the growth of the global automated breach and attack simulation market is ascribed to these data breaches. The market is likely to thrive on the back of the increased demands from various organizations and strict regulations arising out of such incidences of data breach
Global Automated Breach and Attack Simulation Market: Geographical Analysis
North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Asia Pacific (APAC) are the major regions in the global automated breach and attack simulation market.
The market inNorth America is likely to dominate the global automated breach and attack simulation market, thanks to the presence of many leading market players, such as DXC Technology, and AttackIQ. Furthermore, enterprises in the region are becoming increasingly aware of cybersecurity risks, reinforcing the prospects of new products in the automated breach and simulation market.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.