Increasing adoption of audience response systems and polling systems in commercial and education sectors
- An audience response system and polling software is an easy to use assessment and engagement solution, allowing real time participation of the audience using keypad devices or their own mobiles.
- Most training sessions and corporate companies are expected to adopt audience response system and polling software to understand audience views and employee suggestions about specific strategies. The education sector is also expected to adopt the audience response system to collect feedback of students on various topics of discussion..
- Audience response systems and polling software include hardware and software components to collect the responses, and voting for various types of questions including numeric, multiple choice, ordering, true/false, and short answer questions.
- Audience response system and polling software allows the presenters to collect participants response and provide graphical representation of results, for quick analysis and reporting.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Key Drivers of the Audience Response System and Polling Software Market
- Increased demand for audience response systems and polling software in the education sector is one of the most important factors responsible for the growth of the audience response system and polling software market.
- Market players are providing software based polling systems to expand the geographical presence of the respondent which is expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period. Respondents can easily submit their response for any given question through applications installed on their smartphone and all data can be analyzed by the presenter or data analyst.
- Increasing demand for audience response system and polling software is expected to create huge revenue opportunity for solution providers.
Availability of open source audience response systems and polling software expected to hinder the market growth
- The availability of open source audience response software over the internet is expected to hinder the growth of the audience response system and polling software market.
- On the other hand, several polling software are facing integration issues with devices and short lifecycle of the devices, which is expected to affect the demand for audience response system and polling software in the future
- Technological advancement in the system increases security threat of the data. The polling system also records the customer’s personal data through application registration on the mobile phone. This creates the threat of unauthorized access to respondent data.
North America to hold major share of the global audience response system and polling software market
- North America is expected to hold prominent share of the audience response system and polling software market due to increasing demand for classroom response systems from the education industry in North American countries.
- In North America, most education firms and companies adopt audience response systems to analyze the views of students and employees which is expected to increase the demand for the system during the forecast period.
- The audience response system and polling software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a prominent CAGR during the forecast period due to increasing demand for advance polling systems in industries and from the education sector.
Stuck in a neck-to-neck competition with other brands? Request a custom report on “Audience Response System and Polling Software Market ”
Key players operating in the global audience response system and polling software market:
- Option Technologies International, LLC
Option Technologies International, LLC. is a global provider of audience response software, wireless keypad clickers, and other response collecting devices. The company provides the solutions for real time audience response collecting devices. It offers audience response system, option power software, option power module, response keypad, and virtual interactive participant.
Glisser is a global provider of audience engagement tools to collect participant data. The company provides audience engagement, event data analytics and ROI, trusted delegate data security, and student response systems. It also provides event planning tools.
- CLiKAPAD Limited
CLiKAPAD Limited provides audience response and polling systems. The company offers hardware, software, and services for audience response systems to enterprises and education sectors. The company provides solutions for conferences, training, workshops, risk management, and education classrooms.
Global Audience Response System and Polling Software Market: Research Scope
Global Audience Response System and Polling Software Market, by Component
Global Audience Response System and Polling Software Market, by Application
- Media and entertainment
Global Audience Response Systems and Polling Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Interactive Audience Participation System
- Live Polling System
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.