Attenuation means any decrease in signal loss, calculated as a proportion of the input signal to output signal. The attenuation cables are designed in order to provide easy attenuation. Whereas the overall amplitude of the signal determined by the amount of attenuation. The attenuation cables are provided with middle slider and jack input socket on one side, an output socket on the other side. Indeed, the middle slider is provided to adjust the signal these cables important in saving users a ton of rack space, moreover works with both audio and CV signals traveling between modules. The attenuation cables applicable in low priced analog cassette recorders and video camcorders to filter the sound. Moreover, these cables can be used to improve the function with any CV or audio signal, further optimize the performance of system. Furthermore, these cables are used for various sectors such as consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, and other sectors.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights, Request for a Brochure here
Attenuator Cables Market – Competitive Landscape
The Attenuator Cables market is highly fragmented with various players. Leading market players are focusing on further innovative developments of Attenuator Cables to overcome existing limits and enhance the operational efficiency.
- In March 2018, Insulated Wire Inc. announced will supply, phase stable coaxial cable assemblies, it is design to provide lowest attenuation and to operate at 40 GHz. Further, it is expected to use for Ka-Band, including the full range of test and measurement setups probe stations satellite, communications, and other applications
- In March 2018, Smiths Interconnect has introduced new HC Series Attenuators. This product expected to use for various satellites applications. Furthermore, it is expected to offer 100% flight product testing for mission assurance, and reliability
- In May 2018, Smiths Interconnect has introduced Q series of coaxial cable assemblies. These cable are designed to provide to meet the rigorous outgassing requirement, resilient to temperature variations, and low loss characteristics. Further, expected to increase company offering
KOMA Elektronik GmbH
Founded in 2010, KOMA Elektronik GmbH, a key player in attenuator cables market, is headquartered in Berlin, Germany. It is a large electronics and manufacturing company in Europe. The company develops equipment for musicians and producers. Moreover, it also invests significantly in research and development to diversify its product portfolio and expand market share
Established in 2009, Fibertronics Inc. is based in Melbourne, Florida, US. The company manufactures, design, and markets the fiber optic cable assemblies, attenuators, patch cables, custom cable assembly, and other products. Moreover company focus on offering various services and fast delivery.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report here
MECA Electronics Inc.
Founded in 1961, MECA Electronics Inc. is headquartered in Denville, New Jersey, US. The company designed and manufacture various microwave components including Fixed Attenuators, Hybrid Couplers, Power Divider/Combiners, Bias Tees and Adapters & Cables, Isolators/Circulators, RF Loads, DC Blocks, Directional Couplers, and other products. Furthermore, the company provide solutions to various sectors including radar, radio communications, satellite communication, mobile radio, aviation & air traffic communications, telemetry applications, and other sectors
Founded in 1851, Smiths Group plc is based in London, United Kingdom. The company provides differentiated various electronic components, radio and microwave frequency products, subsystems, and other products. The company operate as subsidiary of the Smiths Group. Moreover, the group serves to various sectors including oil and gas, general industrial, security and defense, medical technology, and space and commercial aerospace markets worldwide
HASCO, INC is based in Moorpark, CA, United states. The company is established in 1983. The company provides crystal oscillators, DC blocks, detectors, directional couplers, antennas, attenuators, cable assemblies, circulators, connectors, adapters, amplifiers, and other products.
Attenuator Cables Market – Dynamics
Growing demand of Consumer Electronics Industry
In recent years increasing purchase power of middle expected to increase demand of various consumer electronics products. Further, anticipated to increase the demand of the attenuation cables for various application in consumer electronics.
Increasing usage of attenuation cable for Telecommunications and Ultrasound Applications
In the recent years, there has been a significant spike in the demand of various ultrasound products. Furthermore, increasing demand of the various communication networks. Further, expected to increase usage of attenuation cable for telecommunication and ultrasound applications expected to increase during forecast period, further expected to boost the growth of the attenuation cable market.
Attenuator Cables Market – Segmentation
On the basis of type, the Attenuator Cables market can be divided into:
- Fiber Optic Cable
- Coaxial Cable
On the basis of end-use industry, the Attenuator Cables market can be segregated into:
- Consumer Electronics
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.