Global At-home Beauty Devices Market – Introduction
- At-home beauty devices help users to improve their looks and maintain their skin tone etc. These products are used at home and they play a crucial role in treating skin problems which people face in their day-to-day life such as sun damage, redness, sagging skin, wrinkles, and acne. Technological advancements in at-home beauty devices have been taking place at a rapid pace with a wide and exclusive variety of options to treat skin problems available in the marketplace today. Rising awareness about at-home beauty devices in emerging economies especially countries in the Asia Pacific region are anticipated to boost the market for these devices during the forecast period.
Advancement in technology and rising popularity of at-home beauty devices in emerging economies anticipated to be a driving factor for the at-home beauty devices market
- Rapid increase in popularity and sale of at-home beauty devices in various countries especially in North America and Europe is projected to drive the market of at-home beauty devices during the forecasted timeline. Technological advancement in the field of beauty care products and devices and continuous increase in count of innovative practices to introduce new beauty devices is anticipated to be a major driving factor for the at-home beauty devices market.
Rise in sale of at-home beauty devices through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for at-home beauty device manufacturers and distributors
- Increase in trend of selling at-home beauty devices through online modes of distribution especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional e-commerce sites is anticipated to create immense business opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of at-home beauty devices in the near future. Producers and distributors also provide discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of at-home beauty devices on various online platforms.
North America Considered the Largest Market for At-home Beauty Devices
- Geographically, the global at-home beauty devices market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global at-home beauty devices market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in demand and popularity of at-home beauty devices in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to increase the sales of at-home beauty devices in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about at-home beauty devices, and promotional initiatives undertaken by companies, such as distribution of free samples in China, India, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for at-home beauty devices in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the At-home Beauty Devices Market
Prominent at-home beauty device brands and companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal S.A., and FOREO are investing heavily in research & development to introduce a new range of innovative at-home beauty devices in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global at-home beauty devices market include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Procter & Gamble
- L'Oréal S.A.
- Tria Beauty
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market – Research Scope
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Device Type
- Face Cleansing Devices
- Eye Massager
- Electric Facial Devices
- Derma Rollers
- Skin Tightening Devices
- Hair Removal Devices
- Acne Removal Devices
- Light Therapy Devices
- Others (Multi-functional Beauty Devices etc.)
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Price Category
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Consumer Group
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)