Global At-home Beauty Devices Market – Introduction
- At-home beauty devices help users to improve their looks and maintain their skin tone etc. These products are used at home and they play a crucial role in treating skin problems which people face in their day-to-day life such as sun damage, redness, sagging skin, wrinkles, and acne. Technological advancements in at-home beauty devices have been taking place at a rapid pace with a wide and exclusive variety of options to treat skin problems available in the marketplace today. Rising awareness about at-home beauty devices in emerging economies especially countries in the Asia Pacific region are anticipated to boost the market for these devices during the forecast period.
Advancement in technology and rising popularity of at-home beauty devices in emerging economies anticipated to be a driving factor for the at-home beauty devices market
- Rapid increase in popularity and sale of at-home beauty devices in various countries especially in North America and Europe is projected to drive the market of at-home beauty devices during the forecasted timeline. Technological advancement in the field of beauty care products and devices and continuous increase in count of innovative practices to introduce new beauty devices is anticipated to be a major driving factor for the at-home beauty devices market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Rise in sale of at-home beauty devices through company-owned websites and e-commerce websites anticipated to create new opportunity for at-home beauty device manufacturers and distributors
- Increase in trend of selling at-home beauty devices through online modes of distribution especially on company-owned websites and e-commerce websites such as eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and various other regional e-commerce sites is anticipated to create immense business opportunities for manufacturers and distributors of at-home beauty devices in the near future. Producers and distributors also provide discounts and exclusive offers and schemes to drive the sale of at-home beauty devices on various online platforms.
North America Considered the Largest Market for At-home Beauty Devices
- Geographically, the global at-home beauty devices market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America accounted for major share of the global at-home beauty devices market in 2019. The market in North America is anticipated to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period due to increase in demand and popularity of at-home beauty devices in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, which is projected to increase the sales of at-home beauty devices in the near future.
- The market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a significant growth rate during the forecast period due to rising awareness about at-home beauty devices, and promotional initiatives undertaken by companies, such as distribution of free samples in China, India, Korea, Japan, and other Southeast Asian countries. These factors are projected to surge the demand for at-home beauty devices in the Asia Pacific region.
Key Players Operating in the At-home Beauty Devices Market
Prominent at-home beauty device brands and companies are likely to face healthy competition during the forecast period. Brands such as Koninklijke Philips N.V., Procter & Gamble, L’Oreal S.A., and FOREO are investing heavily in research & development to introduce a new range of innovative at-home beauty devices in the market. Companies are also undertaking mergers & acquisitions or signing agreements with regional distributors and dealers to expand their business in various parts of the globe. Some of the key players operating in the global at-home beauty devices market include:
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Procter & Gamble
- L'Oréal S.A.
- Tria Beauty
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on At-home Beauty Devices Market, Request for a Sample
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market – Research Scope
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Device Type
- Face Cleansing Devices
- Eye Massager
- Electric Facial Devices
- Derma Rollers
- Skin Tightening Devices
- Hair Removal Devices
- Acne Removal Devices
- Light Therapy Devices
- Others (Multi-functional Beauty Devices etc.)
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Price Category
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Consumer Group
Global At-home Beauty Devices Market, by Distribution Channel
- Company-owned Websites
- E-commerce Websites
- Specialty Stores (Sports Store/ Franchise Store)
- Other (Retail Stores etc.)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.