Global Athletic Mask Market: Overview
The current COVID-19 pandemic has taken the world by surprise and has been extended over an extremely long time period. This being a respiratory illness, transmission usually occurs through the nose and mouth as these are the major seat of the virus. Hence covering these vital organs is important to limit spread of disease. However, wearing mask continuously is an oft irritating task given the inherent foreign body sensation present and limitation to free breathing. The latter becomes especially problematic for athletes who take part in strenuous activity and need unrestricted access to air.
Athletic masks are especially designed to cater to this population. They are made of Spandex, polyester and other stretchable materials. These quickly accommodate to one's face and absorb sweat easily to provide a hassle free personal environment to work out. The COVID-19 pandemic has yet to be vaccinated against and cases are rising as on date. As people adapt to this disease, the demand for athletic masks is set to grow over the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, as per Transparency Market Research.
Global Athletic Mask Market: Competitive Landscape
A number of manufacturers are looking to expand presence and production into this novel market, which makes the market scenario fragmented. Many of these are established players in the textile market. A few examples are given below-
- Under Armour
- INTO THE AM
- WATTIE INK
- Mask Culture
- Prime Layers
- Nike Pro
- Hammacher Schlemmer
- Mission Max
- Hanes Signature
- Trend Hunter Inc
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Athletic Mask Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- The face mask market has picked up pace in lieu of the current pandemic. The global disposable face mask market size exceeded a value of USD 74.90 billion in Q1 of 2020 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 53.0% from 2020 to 2027. This tremendous growth is expected given that the scare of COVID-19 is expected to affect people in the coming years. The athletic masks market too shall grow in the future riding on this trend.
- Fitness industry is growing at a phenomenal pace. It is due to register robust growth in the future as people become increasingly aware of the importance of physical fitness. Accordingly, global fitness industry revenue totaled $94 billion in 2019. Health and fitness clubs are on pace to reach 230 million members by 2030. The current pandemic has limited social interaction in such cramped spaces but this trend is expected to reverse in a while as the necessity of staying fit catches up with social distancing. Athletic masks will attain vital status in this scenario and market demand should be robust in the future.
Global Athletic Mask Market: Regional Analysis
The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is expected to lead in this market scenario given the large number of COVID-19 cases in this region coupled with people's increasing attention to personal fitness.
North America and Europe are estimated to trail behind the APAC region in the athletic masks market owing to the decreased regard for social distancing and respiratory etiquette witnessed among the regional population. However, a regard for personal hygiene should still help register modest growth in these regions over the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global athletic mask market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.