Asynchronous Coded Electronic Skin Market: Introduction
- Asynchronous coded electronic skin consists of touch sensors which are equivalent to human skin. It works as an artificial nervous system for robots. Asynchronous coded electronic skin is developed by the National University of Singapore and has gained a good response. The skin can be connected to any sort of sensor skin layer to work efficiently.
- Further, the artificial skin can sense more than 1,000 touches and is faster than the human nervous system. It has capacity to separate physical contacts among different sensors in less than 60 ns. Asynchronous coded electronic skin can recognize the texture, size, shape, as well as rigidity of objects.
- The characteristics of asynchronous coded electronic skin has increased its applications such as AI in robots, HMIs, and prosthetic devices. This can help to build more robots and perform recovery tasks.
Features of asynchronous coded electronic skin driving market growth
- Asynchronous coded electronic skin has features such as high fidelity and capture speed. The high capture speed helps to detect shape, texture, and hardness in 10 milliseconds. Also, in the asynchronous coded electronic skin, all the sensors are connected to a common electrical conductor.
- Another feature includes easy scale up due to a simple wiring system and high responsiveness of asynchronous coded electronic skin even with increasing number of sensors. This facilitates the scale up of electronic skin for applications in robots, prosthetics, and other human machine interface. These features are fueling the growth of the asynchronous coded electronic skin market.
Maximum Growth to be observed in the Asia Pacific Market
- In terms of region, the global asynchronous coded electronic skin market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa.
- The asynchronous coded electronic skin market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at the maximum CAGR during the forecast period.
- This growth is attributed to a wide range of applications, features of asynchronous coded electronic skin, growing technological advancements, and increasing adoption of artificial intelligence. Thus, these factors are expected to increase the demand for asynchronous coded electronic skin products in the region.
- The asynchronous coded electronic skin market in North America and Europe is expected to show high growth rate due to increasing competition among players. The market in Middle East & Africa is likely to show slow growth due to lack of manufacturers and low investment in product development.
Key Players in the Global Market
- The global asynchronous coded electronic skin market is highly concentrated. This electronic skin is developed by the National University of Singapore which is the first autonomous research university in Singapore. Further developments are being done as this is the major player in the electronics and semiconductors market.
Global Asynchronous Coded Electronic Skin Market: Research Scope
Global Asynchronous Coded Electronic Skin Market, by Application
Global Asynchronous Coded Electronic Skin Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.