Association Management Software (AMS) Market - Introduction
- Association management software is a platform majorly used by professional associations to manage the operational activities such data storage and management by organizations functionality. This platform is used to manage and create conferences, manage the website content, education programs, and networking events.
- Several non-profit organizations are using association management software to store contact names, phone numbers, email addresses, individual addresses, and donation specification details.
- Association management software is used in organizing events, to prepare an email list for promotions, and to track the interest of donors and members. Non-profit organizations adopt AMS software for dues management, fundraising management, email marketing, financial management, and online payment processing and reporting.
- Association management software helps organizations to manage and increase membership and also increases the donors for the organization with the help of marketing channels.
- Solution providers are offering a mobile based platform for association management Software to enhance the user interface, which is expected to increase the demand for the software.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Association Management Software Market
- Increasing demand for software platforms to automate administration tasks such as information collection of members, dues, and events processing registrations are expected to drive the growth of the association management software market. Solution providers offer cloud based platforms to secure the enterprise data and allows users to access information from anywhere. The cloud based solution is expected to boost the demand for association management software during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for solution providers to offer the solution for easy registration, information access, and member management.
Availability of different open source software versions expected to hinder the market
- Several companies are offering open source platforms for businesses and organizations to manage financial details, and data management of employees and donors which may restrain the market growth of association management software.
- Small scale organizations adopt the free version available on the internet to manage organization functions and to reduce operational expenses.
Impact of COVID 19 on Global Association Management Software Market
- In 2020, the association management software market is expected face financial downfall due to coronavirus infected nations across the globe. Globally, small & medium enterprise businesses have been hugely impacted by coronavirus. The market is expected to show growth opportunities after the 2020 financial crisis.
- The demand for association management software is expected to increase in marketing and lead generation sectors for increasing the awareness about the product in lockdown condition. The marketing agencies are creating the large database for customer acquisition process, during this the companies requires the data management software to manage all contact details of the customers.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Association Management Software Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the association management software market due to the presence of major solution providers in the region and also adoption of operation management software by organizations to manage the database.
- Many non-profit organizations are expected to increase the adoption of the software and tools to manage the financial records of the organization that includes donation and donor records. The association management software demand is expected to low due increasing the business downfall due increasing the impact of the COVID 19 across all businesses in region.
- The association management software market in Asia Pacific and Europe is expected to expand at a prominent growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing number of technologically advanced software and solutions in operation management by companies and organizations.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the Global Association Management Software Market
- Wild Apricot Inc.
Wild Apricot Inc. is a global provider of complete membership management systems especially designed to fit customer requirements. The company provides the software service to nearly 7,341 associations across the globe. It offers the services on a monthly and yearly basis with add-on features according to subscription.
- Advanced Solutions International, Inc.
Advanced Solutions International, Inc. founded in 1991, is a global solution provider of data management solutions. The company offers the solutions in contact management, membership management, fundraising management, website management, and campaigns & email marketing.
Other key players operating in the global association management software market include netFORUM (Community Brands), GrowthZone, MemberClicks, LLC, TOPS Software, LLC, and Cvent Inc.
Global Association Management Software Market: Research Scope
Global Association Management Software Market, by Component
- Cloud Based
- Professional Services
- Managed Services
Global Association Management Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprises
Global Association Management Software Market, by End-user
- Non-profit Organization
Global Association Management Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.