Global Aseptic Processing Market: Overview
Aseptic processing is the method of packaging food products in sterile containers to maintain its quality. The global aseptic processing market is estimated to grow exponentially during the forecast period owing to the rising demand for efficient packaging of food products. Moreover, the rapidly expanding packaging industry and the proliferation in the pharmaceuticals sector has also contributed to the market’s growth.
Global Aseptic Processing Market: Notable Developments
Below are a few notable developments in the global aseptic processing market:
- The introduction of blow-fill-seal technology in aseptic processing has highly reduced the risk of microbial contamination. This technology is extensively used in liquid pharmaceutical applications and is gradually proliferating into biologics. The use of this technology simplifies the manufacturing process as it is highly automated. Moreover, the use of this technology in filling polymeric containers reduces the concerns of breakage or glass-particulate contamination. This development of this technology has increased the industry penetration of the global aseptic processing market, thus supporting its growth.
- Bosch has launched a new aseptic linear filling and sealing machine called FCL 3080 A. This machine offers enhanced efficiency and is used for packaging baby food and dairy. It reduces the risk of food contamination because of the presence of a small aseptic chamber that facilitates improved product control. Additionally, it can handle two different cup formats, thus enhancing the flexibility. This machine has served as a major breakthrough in the global aseptic processing market, thereby strengthening its growth.
Key players in the global aseptic processing market include Amcor Limited, GEA Group, E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company, Greatview Aseptic Packaging Co., Ltd, IMA S.p.A, Robert Bosch GmbH, and Tetra Laval International S.A.
Global Aseptic Processing Market: Key Growth Dynamics
The rise in demand for eco-friendly packages is one of the prominent factors driving the growth of the global aseptic processing market. This is owing to the rising awareness regarding environment and stringent regulations pertaining to the same. In addition, manufacturers are keen on integrating aseptic processing with filling operations. This has facilitated the proliferation in the pharmaceutical industry for packaging numerous liquid drugs in sterilized containers. Consequently, there is an expansion in the reach of the global aseptic processing market.
Furthermore, an expansion in the food and beverages industry has led to a significant increase in the market’s growth. Aseptic processing is used in packaging dairy products, coconut water, and carbonated drinks among others. Along with this, the development of new aseptic processing technologies offering better results has expedited the aseptic processing market’s growth.
However, along with the drivers, there are a few restraints that may confine the growth of the global aseptic processing market. Factors such as lack of skilled labor and high capital investment may pose a challenge to the market’s growth. Nonetheless, the rise in demand from the pharmaceutical industry owing to the development of new packaging techniques may present lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
Global Aseptic Processing Market: Regional Outlook
Geographically, Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global aseptic processing market. This is owing to progressing economies and expansion in the food and beverages industry. India, Japan, China lead the aseptic processing market in this region. The growth in this region is also attributable to the rise in demand for processed foods and the development of new packaging techniques. Moreover, a rise in disposable income and the discovery of new drugs has contributed to the market’s expansion.
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.