Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market: Introduction
- Artificial intelligence has been advancing by leaps and bounds in recent years. Artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity can be defined as the integration of AI technology to streamline complex processes of cybersecurity to make the system more secure, reliable, and independent. Advent of descriptive digital technologies through diverse industry verticals, rising demand for advanced cybersecurity solutions and privacy, consistent technological developments, and growth in frequency and complexity of cyber threats are the key factors driving the growth of the artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity market. Furthermore, the rising need for cloud-based security solutions among small and medium-sized enterprises and increasing adoption of 5G technology are likely to boost the growth of the artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity market during the forecast period.
- With the Covid-19 impact, organizations are focusing on decreasing dependence on human resources and maximizing the use of cutting-edge technology to implement cybersecurity activities. The positive impact of Covid-19 will be distinctive which in turn is expected to boost the growth of the artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity market during the forecast period.
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market: Dynamics
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market: Key Drivers
- Ongoing digitization is anticipated to increase at a fast pace in the coming years. Cyber-attacks are prevalent and affect every business, government, and individual. Artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity is recognized to be extremely useful to detect and identify cyber threats by identifying threats and analyzing data before it exploits a vulnerability in information systems. Inventors are using artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity to enhance biometric authentication and remove limitations to make it a reliable system. For instance, Apple’s iPhone X devices that use face recognition technology. The ‘Face ID’ technology detects a user’s facial features through built-in infra-red sensors and neural engines. According to Apple Inc., there is a one-in-a-million chance of misleading the AI and opening the device with another face. Hence, artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity is set to be a budding technology to help organizations get equipped against cyber threats.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market
- North America is anticipated to be the major regional market for artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity due to presence of major players along with numerous emerging startups in the region, increase in government initiatives toward advanced technologies such as increasing sophistication of cyber-attacks, proliferation of cloud-based solutions, and emergence of disruptive digital technologies and artificial intelligence. However, APAC region is anticipated to witness rapid growth of the artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity market during the forecast period.
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market
Providers of artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity are executing development strategies to enhance their presence and consolidate their share in the market. Providers of artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity have adopted major growth strategies such as product launches, partnerships & acquisitions, and forming regional and global distribution networks in order to increase their presence in the market.
Key players operating in the global artificial intelligence-based cybersecurity market include:
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Intel Corporation
- Microsoft Corporation
- Nvidia Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- FireEye, Inc.
- Palo Alto Networks, Inc.
- Juniper Networks, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Micron Technology, Inc.
- Checkpoint Software Technologies, Ltd.
- McAfee LLC
- LogRhythm, Inc.
- Sophos Ltd.
- NortonLifeLock, Inc.
- Crowdstrike Holdings, Inc.
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market, by Security type
- Application Security
- Cloud Security
- Endpoint Security
- Network Security
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market, by Application
- Data Loss Prevention
- Fraud Detection/ Anti-fraud
- Intrusion Detection
- Security and Vulnerability Management
- Unified Threat Management
Global Artificial Intelligence-based Cybersecurity Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.