Artificial Intelligence in Trading: Introduction
- Implementation of artificial intelligence technology in trading or stock market change the overall shape of stock market. Artificial intelligence (AI) in the form of robo-advisers has already entered into the trading market. A robo-adviser simplifies the trading work flow, as it analyzes millions of data points and executes trades at the optimal price.
- Implementation of an AI platform for trading enables easy identification of complex trading patterns on a massive scale across multiple markets in real-time. It also makes daily workflow easier, improves business processes, increases contact center interaction, and reduces communication complexity.
- The global artificial intelligence in trading market is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancements in technologies across the globe
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market: Dynamics
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market: Key Drivers
- Increase in implementation of artificial intelligence in stock market trading is estimated to enhance user experience, which in turn is expected to propel the artificial intelligence in trading market during the forecast period
- Rise in demand for simplification of the workflow of trading and easy analysis of data and execution of trades at the best price is estimated to boost the artificial intelligence in trading market during the forecast period
- Implementation of artificial intelligence and machine learning in trading also enables analysts to forecast markets with greater accuracy, which is a major factor that is likely to propel the artificial intelligence in trading market in the next few years
- Rise in demand for better communication and interaction with the physical environment to accomplish diverse activities in a more efficient and informed manner across the globe is estimated to boost the artificial intelligence in trading market during the forecast period
- A rise in the rate of adoption of cloud computing technologies across various sectors is projected to boost the demand for artificial intelligence in trading
- Emergence of augmented and prescriptive intelligence is also expected to propel the artificial intelligence in trading market during the forecast period
- Increase in rate of adoption of smart technologies, distributed applications, and advent of 5G are anticipated to boost the artificial intelligence in trading market
- Lack of awareness leading to low rate of adoption of artificial intelligence by small and medium trading and stock players is anticipated to hamper the artificial intelligence in trading market during the forecast period
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market
- Increasing cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in economic slowdown and millions of employees are working from home for the first time during this pandemic. This is expected to change the conservative corporate culture. Hence, demand for better observation, study and analysis of market conditions, trading patterns, and data is increasing during this pandemic. This is expected to continue during the forecast period. Hence, COVID-19 has a positive impact on the artificial intelligence in trading market. This is projected to indirectly propel the global artificial intelligence in trading market in the next few years. However, a lack of industrial activity is expected to result in low cash flows, thus hampering the funding of projects.
North America to Hold Major Share of Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence in trading market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America dominated the global artificial intelligence in trading market in 2019. The U.S. is a key market in the region due to a rise in the adoption of smart technologies and rapid implementation of artificial intelligence in trading by organizations.
- The artificial intelligence in trading market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. This can be attributed to a rise in the adoption of digital technologies in the region.
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market: Competition Landscape
Several local, regional, and global players are active in the artificial intelligence in trading market with a strong presence. Rapid technological advancements have created significant opportunities in the global artificial intelligence in trading market.
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market Include:
- Trading Technologies International, Inc.
- GreenKey Technologies, LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Udacity, Inc.
- Trade Ideas, LLC
- Imperative Execution Inc.
- Sentient Investment Management Limited
- Looking Glass Investments LLC
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium Enterprise
- Large Enterprise
Global Artificial Intelligence in Trading Market, by End-user
- IT & Telecommunication
- Transportation & Logistics
- Energy & Utilities
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.