Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market: Introduction
- Artificial intelligence endeavors to replicate human intelligence. AI has vast potential in cybersecurity. If connected correctly, artificial intelligence systems can be trained to produce alerts for malware, identify new types of threats, and defend sensitive data for organizations.
- Increase in number of cyber-attacks would mean that a security expert in the company would not be able deal with the issue, and some of the threats would therefore naturally go unnoticed, which can cause a huge damage to the network. Therefore, artificial intelligence in cybersecurity can play an important role to guard the company’s network and sensitive data.
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity is presently gaining traction to secure information, and AI technology is proficient at rapidly investigating millions of data sets and tracking down a wide-ranging variety of cyber threats such as phishing attack, malware, and viruses
- Adoption of AI in cybersecurity is expected to increase among end-users to resolve the issue of security and identify new varieties of attacks that can take place anytime; therefore, the adoption rate of artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market is increasing consistently
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market: Dynamics
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market: Key Drivers
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity systems can deliver the latest information of global as well as business-specific risks to formulate vigorous prioritization results based not only on what is most likely to be used to attack your system but what might be used to attack your systems
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity technology is intelligent, and it uses its ability to advance network security over time. It employs deep learning and machine learning to learn a business network’s performance over time. It identifies patterns on the network and automatically clusters them.
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity technology helps evaluate systems rapidly to identify the business network and weak point in the computer system. It also helps businesses to focus on important security task in order to easily manage vulnerability and protect business systems in time.
- Artificial intelligence in cybersecurity ensures the security of technological innovations and critical infrastructure; consequently, companies are increasing their AI cybersecurity budgets significantly, supporting business approaches with cybersecurity plans, and creating cyber alertness programs for customers and employees.
Impact of COVID-19 on Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. Developed countries are strongly affected by the pandemic. Integration of artificial intelligence in cybersecurity helps data centers, cloud systems, and digital devices, so there is a huge demand for artificial intelligence in cybersecurity
North America to Hold Major Share of Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
- In terms of region, the global artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America was a dominant region of the global artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market primarily owing to the presence of developed economies, such as the U.S. and Canada. Moreover, the high rate of adoption of artificial intelligence in cybersecurity by government agencies, financial institutes, and banks in the region face various challenges related to cyber threats and several big companies are based in North America are dealing in the artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market..
- The global artificial intelligence in the cybersecurity market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period. Developing countries in the region are mostly focused on the implementation of new technologies, and countries like India, China, and Japan are emphasizing on cybersecurity technology in various sectors.
Key Players Operating in Global Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market
Intel Corporation specializes in the design and manufacture of integrated processors, platforms, chipsets, circuits, and software solutions, such as Intel security, and embedded software. The company offers a wide range of products including desktops, tablets, SSDs, boards & kits, server products, Intel gateways, modems, and radio frequency transceivers. It provides solutions for embedded applications for healthcare, automotive, energy, and retail sectors.
SAP SE is a global technology company that provides enterprise application software for industries and companies across diverse sectors. SAP SE offers solutions for various businesses, including commerce, finance, asset management, manufacturing, human resources, supply chain, and procurement. The company also offers analytic solutions such as agile visualization, and business intelligence and cybersecurity for information and data needs.
Other key players operating in the global artificial intelligence in cybersecurity market include NVIDIA Corporation, Xilinx, Inc., Microsoft Corporation, International Business Machines Corporation, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., ThreatMetrix, Inc., Vectra AI, Inc., Palo Alto Networks, Inc., SparkCognition, Inc., Acalvio Technologies, Amazon Web Services, Inc., and Securonix, Inc.
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market: Research Scope
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Offering
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Deployment
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Security
- Cloud Security
- Network Security
- Endpoint Security
- Application Security
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Technology
- Context Aware Computing
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Application
- Unified Threat Management
- Identity and Access Management
- Risk & Compliance Management
- Fraud Detection/ Anti-Fraud
- Data Loss Prevention
- Unified Threat Management
- Threat Intelligence
- Intrusion Detection/ Prevention Systems
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by End-user
- Government & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
Artificial Intelligence in Cybersecurity Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!