Artificial Grass Market: Introduction
- Artificial grass is a type of man-made surface produced by using synthetic fibers such as polyethylene, polyamides, nylon, and polypropylene. It looks similar to natural grass. Artificial grass is used in areas such as sports fields and playgrounds which require grass surfaces. Additionally, it is used on wells and residential lawns.
- The grass fibers are long lasting and have a low environmental impact as they require less water and are recyclable. Artificial grass is highly durable, eco-friendly, requires low maintenance, and has superior quality. They can be used in any climate. Artificial grass is also used in the landscaping & leisure sector.
- Artificial grass is easy to replace and maintain. They eliminate the use of harmful pesticides and fertilizers, which are required for natural grass cultivation.These are children and pet-friendly, as they possess properties such as bacterial resistance.
Rising Construction Sector: A Key Driver
- Growth in the global construction industry is a key factor driving the global artificial grass market. Rising demand for artificial grass in the construction of stadiums, sports fields, residential lawns, backyards, and green terraces along with innovative commercial interior green design is likely to drive the market during the forecast period. Artificial grass is widely used in various public utility spaces such as walkways, public gardens, and amusement parks. In addition, promotion of sports activities across the globe is encouraging governments to invest in the development of sports facilities and turf grounds, thus positively impacting the growth of the global artificial grass market.
Promotion of Artificial Turfs: A Key Opportunity
- Presence of a wide range of sport complexes, growing inclination toward outdoor sports, and shifting trend from conventional grass fields toward synthetic grass fields across the globe offers major potential for the growth of the artificial grass market. This may help manufacturers to invest in a wide range of artificial grass and collaborate with key builders, contractors, and the architecture sector that continuously opts for artificial grass. However, in the last few years, several players have faced body injuries on turf fields, which limits application of artificial grass in sports fields. This is likely to hinder the growth of the artificial grass market across the globe. In addition, contact with artificial grass may cause several health and environmental issues, which is also a major factor restraining the growth of the market.
Europe a Potential Market for Artificial Grass
- The global artificial grass market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the artificial grass market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, the market in Asia Pacific comprises India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The artificial grass market in South America has been segmented into Brazil and Rest of South America.
- Europe is expected to remain a potential market for artificial grass during the forecast period, owing to increasing construction in residential & commercial sectors, sports complexes, and facilities sector in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Artificial Grass Market
The global artificial grass market is moderately fragmented in nature, due to presence of a large number of local, regional, and global players. A few of the key players operating in the global artificial grass market are as follows:
- CC Grass
- Challenger Industries Inc.
- Creative Recreation Solutions (CRS)
- FuJian WaJuFo Sports Technology Co., LTD
- Global Syn-Turf
- Green Diamond Synthetic Turf
- K&B Junwoo
- SiS Pitches
- Sports Group
- Tarkett Group
- Tencate Grass
Global Artificial Grass Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Type
- Others (Polyamides, Rubber, etc.)
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Pile Height
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Color
- Bright Colors
- Others (Red, Brown, etc.)
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Pricing
Global Artificial Grass Market, by End-use
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Application
- Landscape & Parks
- Pet Yards
- Interior Decor
- Hotels & Resorts
- Transportation Facilities
- Others (Walkways, Commercial Flooring, etc.)
- Sport Complex & Playgrounds
- Others (Security Training Pads, Artificial Theme Parks, etc.)
Global Artificial Grass Market, by Distribution Channel
- E-commerce Channel
- Company Website
- Specialty Stores
- Mega Retail Stores
- Others (Individual Stores, Departmental Stores, etc.)
The report on the global artificial grass market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by market analysts, and inputs from market experts and market participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness of each segment. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on regional and other segments of the market.
Regional Analysis of the Global Artificial Grass Market:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.