Artificial Fur Market: Introduction
- Artificial fur, also called faux fur, is known as pile fabric. It is a form of fashion fabric that fakes genuine animal fur. Faux fur is made from acrylic polymer or synthetic fiber which are dyed, cut, and processed to match a particular fur texture and color. Polymer technology has improved the quality of fur immensely and it looks like natural fur.
Key Drivers of the Global Artificial Fur Market
- Companies are introducing modern artificial fur products such as fashion apparel and home decorative items which are likely to gain consumer attention and also influence them to increase their spending on artificial or faux fur products. Rising awareness regarding changing fashion trends via various social networking platforms has led to the increasing adoption of fashion apparel. Growing e-commerce penetration is one of the factors which influences consumers to opt for online shopping. This is expected to expand the artificial fur market constantly in the near future.
- Rapid urbanization and rising disposable income of people in developing countries are factors which help to boost the growth of personal care products, which in turn propels the growth of the artificial fur market globally.
Factor Restraining the Global Artificial Fur Market
- Availability of counterfeit products made of cheap raw materials can restrict the growth of the artificial fur market.
Market in Asia Pacific to Expand Rapidly
- In terms of region, the global artificial fur market can be divided into North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the artificial fur market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the artificial fur market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America artificial fur market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America accounted for largest share of the global artificial fur market due to the presence of a large fashion industry in the region. Growing inclination toward following fashion trends with high standard of living and spending habit of people are factors that propel the growth of the artificial fur market in the North America region.
- The artificial fur market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period due to the growing fashion industry and rapid urbanization. Increasing disposable income of people influences consumer spending which has led to the increasing adoption of household decorative products and fashion apparel. These are major factors that are expected to help in the growth of the artificial fur market throughout the forecasted period in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Manufacturers in the artificial fur market have analyzed the preference and demands of end-use industries. Manufacturers are focused on fulfilling the consumer demand and adopting advanced technologies and new features in their products and making high quality artificial fur products. Companies are investing more in research and development to develop new products and their main objective is to focus on their product portfolio to strengthen their market position globally.
A few of the key players operating in the global artificial fur market are:
- AONO PILE CO.,LTD
- EZ Fabric
- Kolunsag Muflon Sanayi Limited
- PELTEX FIBRES SARL
- RAMTEX INC.
- Sommers Plastic Products
- TEXFACTOR TEXTILES
- Zhejiang Jiashan Yueda Artificial Fur Co. Ltd.
Global Artificial Fur Market: Research Scope
Global Artificial Fur Market, by Material Type
- Acrylic Polymer
- Synthetic Fibers
Global Artificial Fur Market, by Application
- Upholstery & Home Textiles
- Others (Stuffed Toys, etc.)
Global Artificial Fur Market, by Distribution Channel
- Direct Sales
- Indirect Sales
Global Artificial Fur Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global artificial fur market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.