Global Articulated Hauler Market – Overview
Current sales strategy of articulated hauler market involves working with dealers. However, the current distribution strategy lacks configuration abilities and efficient price and invoice services. This further limits scalability in the evolving industry landscape wherein the number of buyers are changing from a handful of dealers to millions of direct customers.
Innovative connected services aligned with the ongoing digitalization have assisted B2C business models in better service offerings. When involved in a mix of distribution channels in which equipment is sold directly to customers, OEMs in the heavy-duty equipment market usually have stronger control over direct-to-consumer sales. By providing better service offerings through connected services, manufacturers in the articulated hauler market are aiming to strengthen the existing distribution network and gain profits from direct-to-consumer equipment sales.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global articulated hauler market are noted below:
- Volvo CE has initiated changes such as territory expansion and emergence of new dealers in the company’s North America dealer network in 2017.
- Bell Equipment has announced dealer network expansion in North America which functions through its North Carolina facility in May 2018.
- In August 2018, Terex Trucks signed three new dealers in the French construction market which is marked by in-pipeline multiple big-ticket construction projects.
- Two new engine additions by Komatsu, in June 2018, with Tier IV low-emission standards in articulated hauler models also deliver additional features such as up to 7% lower fuel consumption, electronic control system for engines and telematics monitoring system.
- Doosan Construction Equipment, in May 2018, launched a new version of its DA30 articulated hauler with the DC9 276kW diesel engine that meets the latest emission standards. The attraction of the equipment update can be found in the upgrade of suspension to the hydro-gas self-levelling system, a new lever for retarder steering and more sensitive brake system.
- Caterpillar recently reintroduced 740 GC with the Cat C15 ACERT engine which is specially configured to meet different emission standards across world countries. The newly articulated hauler also features advanced automatic retarder-control system, long-range LED work lights, Cat Connect PAYLOAD technology and Cat Advanced Automatic Traction Control (AATC) system.
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are helping to drive the overall development of the global articulated hauler market. Construction industry heavily relies on temporary works wherein equipment hire continues to remain at the centerstage. Considering the cost-intensive nature of the equipment, heavy-duty equipment including articulated haulers are primarily rented rather than owned. Further, in a bid to make significant savings, end-use industries of the articulated hauler market show a significant inclination towards rental solutions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Geographical Outlook
In terms of geographical outlook, the global articulated hauler market is segmented into five key regions. These regions are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global articulated hauler market is being dominated by the regional segment of North America. The regional is expected to continue dominating the global market in the coming years of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030. A strong presence of several key players in the region is one of the key factors behind the growth of the articulated hauler market in North America.
On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness a highly promising growth in the coming years of the forecast period. Rising demand from the emerging economies such as India and China are projected to drive the market growth in coming y
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.