Global Articulated Hauler Market – Overview
Current sales strategy of articulated hauler market involves working with dealers. However, the current distribution strategy lacks configuration abilities and efficient price and invoice services. This further limits scalability in the evolving industry landscape wherein the number of buyers are changing from a handful of dealers to millions of direct customers.
Innovative connected services aligned with the ongoing digitalization have assisted B2C business models in better service offerings. When involved in a mix of distribution channels in which equipment is sold directly to customers, OEMs in the heavy-duty equipment market usually have stronger control over direct-to-consumer sales. By providing better service offerings through connected services, manufacturers in the articulated hauler market are aiming to strengthen the existing distribution network and gain profits from direct-to-consumer equipment sales.
Looking for exclusive market insights from business experts? Request a Custom Report
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Notable Developments
Some of the key developments in the global articulated hauler market are noted below:
- Volvo CE has initiated changes such as territory expansion and emergence of new dealers in the company’s North America dealer network in 2017.
- Bell Equipment has announced dealer network expansion in North America which functions through its North Carolina facility in May 2018.
- In August 2018, Terex Trucks signed three new dealers in the French construction market which is marked by in-pipeline multiple big-ticket construction projects.
- Two new engine additions by Komatsu, in June 2018, with Tier IV low-emission standards in articulated hauler models also deliver additional features such as up to 7% lower fuel consumption, electronic control system for engines and telematics monitoring system.
- Doosan Construction Equipment, in May 2018, launched a new version of its DA30 articulated hauler with the DC9 276kW diesel engine that meets the latest emission standards. The attraction of the equipment update can be found in the upgrade of suspension to the hydro-gas self-levelling system, a new lever for retarder steering and more sensitive brake system.
- Caterpillar recently reintroduced 740 GC with the Cat C15 ACERT engine which is specially configured to meet different emission standards across world countries. The newly articulated hauler also features advanced automatic retarder-control system, long-range LED work lights, Cat Connect PAYLOAD technology and Cat Advanced Automatic Traction Control (AATC) system.
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Drivers and Restraints
There are several factors that are helping to drive the overall development of the global articulated hauler market. Construction industry heavily relies on temporary works wherein equipment hire continues to remain at the centerstage. Considering the cost-intensive nature of the equipment, heavy-duty equipment including articulated haulers are primarily rented rather than owned. Further, in a bid to make significant savings, end-use industries of the articulated hauler market show a significant inclination towards rental solutions.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Articulated Hauler Market – Geographical Outlook
In terms of geographical outlook, the global articulated hauler market is segmented into five key regions. These regions are North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East and Africa. Of these, the global articulated hauler market is being dominated by the regional segment of North America. The regional is expected to continue dominating the global market in the coming years of the forecast period ranging from 2020 to 2030. A strong presence of several key players in the region is one of the key factors behind the growth of the articulated hauler market in North America.
On the other hand, the regional segment of Asia Pacific is expected to witness a highly promising growth in the coming years of the forecast period. Rising demand from the emerging economies such as India and China are projected to drive the market growth in coming y
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.