Arginine supplement Market: Outlook
Arginine supplement is made up of arginine (an amino acid produced in the body). Arginine supplement helps cure migraine and inflammation. Arginine is already present in our body as well as in small quantities in certain natural fruits, such as walnuts, pecans, peanuts, and almonds, etc.
Arginine supplement is widely used for the treatment of various health problems, which include kidney inflammation, erectile dysfunction, heart failure, migraine and for improving blood pressure, due to which the demand for arginine supplement is increasing significantly from consumers as well as the healthcare industry. Arginine supplement contains a high amount of amino acids, which helps boost the metabolism of the body and maintain good health, owing to which several companies that produce bodybuilding supplements are showing interest in manufacturing arginine supplement-based products.
In India, the demand for arginine supplement is expected to be high as typical Indian foods lack amino acids. Since arginine supplement contains large amount of amino acids it will be beneficial for fitness freaks and bodybuilders.
Arginine Supplement as a source of Amino Acids (protein-building block) for Gymgoers
Rapid urbanization has drastically changed the lifestyles of people across the world. Everyone want a good physique, for that people around the world are opting healthy foods. However, in certain regions such as India, the local diet lacks amino acids, which creates the need for the consumption of arginine supplement as a good alternative for amino acids to maintain a healthy lifestyle. As arginine supplement helps relieve various problems such as migraine, inflammation, erectile dysfunction, etc., the demand for arginine supplement has increased significantly, which is expected to boost the arginine supplement market over the forecast period. With the increasing demand for arginine supplement, several manufacturers of healthcare products are also incorporating arginine supplement in various medicines. This has boosted the global reach of the local manufacturers of arginine supplement-based medicinal products, which is expected to bolster the growth of the arginine supplement market.
- The increasing interest in bodybuilding in Asian and American countries is proportionately boosting the demand for arginine supplement. At present, some of the major producers of arginine supplement include the U.S., Florida and China.
Global Arginine Supplement Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
On the basis of form, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Solid Arginine Supplements
- Liquid Arginine Supplements
- Powder Arginine Supplements
On the basis of end use, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
On the basis of distribution channel, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Chemist/Druggist stores
- Medical Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Global Arginine Supplement Market: Key Players
In the arginine supplement market, the U.S. market is estimated to account for the highest production.
Some of the key players operating in the global arginine supplement market are Datar Nutraceuticals; NOW Foods; Jarrow Formulas, Inc.; Infinite Labs; Cellucor; Twinlab Corporation; Scientific Sports Nutrition (Pty) Ltd.; AllMax; Scivation Inc.; GAT NITRAFLEX and Olympian Labs, Inc.
Opportunities for Market Participants
The growing interest in bodybuilding across the world, mostly in North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific, is expected to create significant opportunities for arginine supplement producers to growth their businesses through the development of innovative production capabilities. Arginine supplement is also used for the treatment of several health problems such as kidney inflammation, problems in the immune system, heart failure, chest pain and erectile dysfunction, which is creating prospects for the growth of the arginine supplement market.
- There is high demand for arginine supplement worldwide, especially among bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Thus, the companies that produce bodybuilding supplements should focus on producing and exporting arginine supplement across the globe, which is likely to boost their global presence in the arginine supplement market. Owing to these factors, the global arginine supplement market is expected to witness a positive outlook over the forecast period.
The arginine supplement report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the arginine supplement market report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: regional markets, nature, form, end use, and distribution channel.
The arginine supplement market study is a source of reliable data on:
- Arginine supplement market segments and sub-segments
- Arginine supplement market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Arginine market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis of the arginine supplement market covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The arginine supplement market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The arginine supplement market report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analysing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the arginine supplement market report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.