Arginine supplement Market: Outlook
Arginine supplement is made up of arginine (an amino acid produced in the body). Arginine supplement helps cure migraine and inflammation. Arginine is already present in our body as well as in small quantities in certain natural fruits, such as walnuts, pecans, peanuts, and almonds, etc.
Arginine supplement is widely used for the treatment of various health problems, which include kidney inflammation, erectile dysfunction, heart failure, migraine and for improving blood pressure, due to which the demand for arginine supplement is increasing significantly from consumers as well as the healthcare industry. Arginine supplement contains a high amount of amino acids, which helps boost the metabolism of the body and maintain good health, owing to which several companies that produce bodybuilding supplements are showing interest in manufacturing arginine supplement-based products.
In India, the demand for arginine supplement is expected to be high as typical Indian foods lack amino acids. Since arginine supplement contains large amount of amino acids it will be beneficial for fitness freaks and bodybuilders.
Arginine Supplement as a source of Amino Acids (protein-building block) for Gymgoers
Rapid urbanization has drastically changed the lifestyles of people across the world. Everyone want a good physique, for that people around the world are opting healthy foods. However, in certain regions such as India, the local diet lacks amino acids, which creates the need for the consumption of arginine supplement as a good alternative for amino acids to maintain a healthy lifestyle. As arginine supplement helps relieve various problems such as migraine, inflammation, erectile dysfunction, etc., the demand for arginine supplement has increased significantly, which is expected to boost the arginine supplement market over the forecast period. With the increasing demand for arginine supplement, several manufacturers of healthcare products are also incorporating arginine supplement in various medicines. This has boosted the global reach of the local manufacturers of arginine supplement-based medicinal products, which is expected to bolster the growth of the arginine supplement market.
- The increasing interest in bodybuilding in Asian and American countries is proportionately boosting the demand for arginine supplement. At present, some of the major producers of arginine supplement include the U.S., Florida and China.
Global Arginine Supplement Market: Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
On the basis of form, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Solid Arginine Supplements
- Liquid Arginine Supplements
- Powder Arginine Supplements
On the basis of end use, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Dietary Supplements
- Pharmaceutical and Healthcare Industry
On the basis of distribution channel, the global arginine supplement market has been segmented as –
- Chemist/Druggist stores
- Medical Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Stores
Global Arginine Supplement Market: Key Players
In the arginine supplement market, the U.S. market is estimated to account for the highest production.
Some of the key players operating in the global arginine supplement market are Datar Nutraceuticals; NOW Foods; Jarrow Formulas, Inc.; Infinite Labs; Cellucor; Twinlab Corporation; Scientific Sports Nutrition (Pty) Ltd.; AllMax; Scivation Inc.; GAT NITRAFLEX and Olympian Labs, Inc.
Opportunities for Market Participants
The growing interest in bodybuilding across the world, mostly in North America, Latin America and the Asia Pacific, is expected to create significant opportunities for arginine supplement producers to growth their businesses through the development of innovative production capabilities. Arginine supplement is also used for the treatment of several health problems such as kidney inflammation, problems in the immune system, heart failure, chest pain and erectile dysfunction, which is creating prospects for the growth of the arginine supplement market.
- There is high demand for arginine supplement worldwide, especially among bodybuilders, athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Thus, the companies that produce bodybuilding supplements should focus on producing and exporting arginine supplement across the globe, which is likely to boost their global presence in the arginine supplement market. Owing to these factors, the global arginine supplement market is expected to witness a positive outlook over the forecast period.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.