Architectural Rendering Software: Introduction
- Architectural rendering software helps to create a two-dimensional and three-dimensional image of a proposed architectural design.
- The main objective of architectural rendering software is to demonstrate a realistic experience of how a building or space will look like before they have been built.
- The architectural rendering software can lead to more impressive and sophisticated design that represent design intent accurately before any physical work begins on the construction site
- The software has the power to innovative photorealistic images. It can be combined with a slew of rendering applications, including SketchUp and 3D Max to get a good speed, power, along with the imaginative control it offers to users that illustrates why the software is considered as industry standard amongst designers and architects.
- The architectural rendering software market is estimated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period, due to advancements in the technology of architectural rendering software that can handle large areas or large models without slowing down the editing and rendering experience.
Architectural Rendering Software Market: Dynamics
Architectural Rendering Software Market: Key Drivers
- The architectural rendering software attracts more clients because the architecture can present the images as they would appear in real life. The software helps clients to look at real things which is always better than looking at rough sketches.
- Building an accurate presentation is a long process. Even after giving the presentation to the client, they might ask to make several changes and the designer or architect can make the changes with a few clicks. The changes can be made in real-time. Thus, the client can quickly understand how the final result would look in real life.
- The architectural rendering software can help to boost advertising by rendering presentation that can fit in seamlessly into slideshow presentations and short video commercials.
High initial investment and lack of awareness expected to hinder growth of the market
- Lack of skilled professionals, or architects/designers in the industry, to use architectural rendering software and all its features to increase the efficiency of the operation, is expected to restrain the market.
- The cost of architectural rendering software is much more than 2D blueprint. High capital investment for architectural rendering software is expected to hamper the market during the forecast period.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Architectural Rendering Software Market
- Architects and builders are decreasing investment in advanced software and system solutions to maintain their revenues during the COVID-19 pandemic. Some companies have withheld all investment in advanced business solutions and tools due to the low return on investment in logging and architectural rendering operations. So demand for architectural rendering software market is decreasing during the COVID-19 lockdown situation.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Architectural Rendering Software Market
- In terms of region, the global architectural rendering software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America dominated the global architectural rendering software market in 2020. The U.S. is a key market in the adoption of new technologies. Strong financial position enables the country to invest heavily in the adoption of leading tools and technologies to ensure business operations.
- The architectural rendering software market in Asia Pacific is projected to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to an increase in investment by major players to provide solutions across regions, and also due to a rise in adoption of architectural rendering software systems in the designing and architectural industry in major countries such as China, Japan, and India, in the region
Key Players Operating in Architectural Rendering Software Market
Chaos Software OOD was founded in Sofia, Bulgaria, in 1997. The company offers a wide range of business services in architectural rendering, television VFX, Film VFX, and software development. The company has expertise in architectural rendering systems and solutions
Trimble Inc. is a leading global company that offers cutting-edge solutions and professional services to different industries. The company generates photorealistic visualization, high definition, and real-time rendering to make design easier, enjoyable, and smoother for engineers and designer.
Others key players operating in the global architectural rendering software market include Autodesk, Inc., Graphisoft, Lumion, Blender, Maxon Computer GMBH, Wild Technology, Inc., Foundry, Enscape, Abvent, and Maxwell Render.
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market: Research Scope
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Application
- Architectural Visualization
- Product Visualization
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Deployment
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by End-user
- Architecture, Building and Construction
- Design & Engineering
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!