Architectural Rendering Software Market: Introduction
- Architectural rendering software is the process of creating 2D and 3D images of a proposed architectural design. The goal of the software is to illustrate lifelike experiences of how a space and building will look before they have been built. Using the architectural rendering software can lead to more enlightened designs that represents the design accurately before starting any physical work. The benefits of architectural rendering software in architecture projects is to develop design ideas more accurately, identify problems early in the development stages to reduce costs, and communicate design ideas with clients and partners.
- The architectural rendering software market has recorded a notable growth rate in the last few years, though the market witnessed sudden decline due to the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020. This downfall was witnessed due to the lockdown and travel ban imposed by many governments across the world to contain the spread of the virus.
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market: Dynamics
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market: Key Drivers
Rising demand for building design and virtual modeling and increasing demand for architecture planning in order to create smart cities is expected to propel the growth of the architectural rendering software market during the forecast years.
Rising demand for fast decision making abilities and real time rendering are affecting the growth of the market in a positive way. However, growth of the architectural rendering software market is expected to be hampered by factors such as lower demand for architectural rendering software in developing countries due to absence of IT infrastructure, increasing privacy issues.
- Rising demand from the real estate and construction sector to mount unique architectural designs of buildings, and initiatives of building smart cities in emerging economies such as India, Brazil, and China are expected to drive the architectural rendering software market over the forecast period.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Architectural Rendering Software Market
In terms of region, the global architectural rendering software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- In 2019, North America was the dominant architectural rendering software market. The region offers numerous growth opportunities to market vendors owing to the presence of a large number of prominent players such as Autodesk, Inc., Adobe, Inc., and Dassault Systemes.
- The U.S is a major market for architectural rendering software in the North America region. However, market growth in this region is likely to be slower than the growth of the market in APAC.
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Keys Players Operating in the Global Architectural Rendering Software Market:
- Autodesk, Inc.
- Adobe, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Dassault Systemes SE
- NVIDIA Corporation
- SAP SE
- Trimble, Inc.
- Corel Corporation (KKR Capitals)
- Next Limit SL
- Luxion, Inc.
- Chaos Software Ltd.
- Daz Production Inc.
- Roper Technologies Inc.
- In February 2021, Dassault Systemes launched a software package on the 3D experience platform. The software package includes SOLIDWORKS for makers and SOLIDWORKS for students which provides makers and learners, cloud- based access to a targeted set of Dassault Systemes digital design and engineering environments.
- In November 2020, Autodesk acquired Spacemaker. In this acquisition, spacemaker offered Autodesk the platform to drive modern user-centric automation and boost outcome based design for architects and designers. Also, Autodesk entered into partnership with NVIDIA. In this partnership, Autodesk brought its wide suite of design software to NVIDIA’s Omniverse, a collaborative 3D environment that enables customers of various software to look at their 3D designs in online space.
- In June 2019, Siemens introduced Solid Edge software. The software helps SME’s to boost product development and manufacturing processes. Features such as model-based definition, augmented reality, 2D nesting, expanded validation tools, and Solid Edge 2020 offers next generation technologies to improve collaboration and fully digitalize the design to manufacturing processes.
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market: Research Scope
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Application
- Product Design & Modeling
- Research & Training
- Visualization & Simulation
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by End-user
- Construction & Real Estate
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Media & Entertainment
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Deployment
Global Architectural Rendering Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.