Arc Flash Protective Clothing: Introduction
- Arc flash is a highly dangerous phenomenon, a type of electrical explosion, in which the current leaves its desired path and travels from phase to ground or phase to phase. Injuries caused due to arc flash are a result of wearing incorrect protective clothing that ignites and burns the skin. Arc flash clothing protects against dangerous hazards and keeps the workers safe.
- Arc flash clothing is used in many end-use industries such as railways, oil & gas, mining, datacenters, commercial & industrial spaces, etc. The growing investment in end-use industries, rising power consumption, and strict government regulations to safeguard workers are the factors that are expected to drive the arc flash protective clothing market during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market
- On an average, 30,000 arc flash incidents happen every year, which results in an average of 7,000 burn injuries, 2,000 hospitalizations, and 400 fatalities per year. Injuries, hospitalizations, and other such incidents not only affects employees but also the employer and also leads to hampering of operations and loss of monetary funds.
- Arc flash clothing helps in decreasing risk of injury and human error; it also helps in increasing efficiency by protecting both new and experienced employees. It helps to achieve uniform appearance and creates a safer work environment. All these factors coupled with government standards and regulations to prevent job site hazards are likely to drive the arc flash protective clothing market during the forecast period.
- Electricity generation and consumption has increased over the years due to growing population, urbanization, development of industries, rise in construction sector, and investment in infrastructure development. The forecast period will further see a rise in these end-use segments which is expected to fuel the demand for arc flash protective clothing.
- The arc flash protective clothing market is fragmented with the presence of many manufacturers. Various regional manufacturers are entering the market with competitive pricing and strong product portfolio. On the other hand, global manufacturers are maintaining an effective supply chain in various markets which creates competitive business rivalry. It is difficult but not impossible to compete with global manufacturers. New players entering the market may benefit from the rising demand as demand for arc flash protective clothing is expected to increase.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific to hold major share of the global arc flash protective clothing market
- Geographically, the global arc flash protective clothing market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the global arc flash protective clothing market due to growing end-use industries, inclination toward renewable energy, development of rail transport, and government investment in various sectors, which is set to drive the market during the forecast period. The market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid rate due to rise in the economies of developing nations and also due to growth in the construction segment. The Asia Pacific market is likely to be followed by markets in Europe, North America, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major players operating in the global arc flash protective clothing market include:
- Ansell Ltd.
- Baymro Safety
- COFRA S.R.L.
- Enespro PPE
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- National Safety Apparel
- Paulson Manufacturing Corporation
- Shanghai C&G Safety Co., Ltd.
- Thorne & Derrick
- UVEX Safety Group GmbH
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, Request for a Sample
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market: Research Scope
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, by Type
- Arc Flash Clothing
- FR Shirts
- FR Pants/Overalls
- FR Jackets
- Insulating Mats
- Insulating Gloves
- Other Arc Flash Accessories
- Face Shield
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, by End-use Industry
- Power Utility
- Industrial and Commercial
- Solar, Wind
- OP&G Power Networks
- Mining Power Networks
- Larger Commercial, Industrial Premises
- Switchgear Producers
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, by Price
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Arc Flash Protective Clothing Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.