Arabinoxylan fiber is an extracted byproduct of wheat flour processing. Arabinoxylan fiber is a non-starchy polysaccharide which constitutes almost 65% of endosperm cell walls in most cereal grains. Arabinoxylan fiber decreases the postprandial glucose response in normoglycemic subjects. Arabinoxylan fiber is a dietary fiber which is a major component found in cereal grains like rice, wheat, corn, oat, rye, and barley. Arabinoxylan fiber is used in medicines. Arabinoxylan fiber is taken orally for diabetes, heart diseases, constipation, metabolic syndrome, and weight loss. Arabinoxylan fiber reduces sugar and cholesterol absorbed in the stomach and intestines. The primary use of arabinoxylan fiber in medicine is for immune system improvement. Rye grain contains a significant amount of arabinoxylan fiber as compared to other cereal grains. The production of arabinoxylan fiber is done globally. In the Asia Pacific, China is the largest producer of arabinoxylan fiber.
Arabinoxylan Fiber as a Medicine with Numerous Health Benefits
Arabinoxylan fiber offers a variety of health benefits. It enhances immune function. Arabinoxylan fiber is used as a remedy for asthma, diabetes, high cholesterol, heart diseases, and obesity. Arabinoxylan fiber is also used to stimulate the immune function of people undergoing cancer treatment.
Global Arabinoxylan Fiber: Market Segmentation
On the basis of nature, the global arabinoxylan fiber market has been segmented as –
On the basis of source, the global arabinoxylan fiber market has been segmented as –
- Cereal Grains (rye, wheat, maize, rice, oats)
- Plants (psyllium, bamboo shoots, rye grass, flax plant)
On the basis of end use, the global arabinoxylan fiber market has been segmented as –
- Food Industry
- Dietary Supplement
- Pharmaceutical Industry
Global Arabinoxylan Fiber Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the arabinoxylan fiber market are Shandong Zhi Shang Chemical Co.Ltd, Antimex Pharmaceuticals & Chemicals Ltd., Nanjing Raymon Biotech Co., Ltd., Triumph International Development Limited, Acetar Bio-tech Inc., and Kowa India Pvt. Ltd. Numerous food and healthcare industries are showing keen interest in manufacturing arabinoxylan fiber. Hence, the demand for arabinoxylan fiber is expected to be extensive in the upcoming years.
Global Arabinoxylan Fiber Market: Opportunities for Market Participants
Arabinoxylan fiber is used to cure cancer. According to some reports, every four among ten people born today would be diagnosed with cancer in their life. The gradual increment in cancer would increase the demand for arabinoxylan fiber. Arabinoxylan is not very costly and can be used as a natural remedy for heart diseases, diabetes, and high cholesterol levels. Arabinoxylan fiber gives relief from health problems associated with lungs and heart. It also controls the blood sugar level in the body. Also, arabinoxylan fiber is used in various food products. Arabinoxylan fiber is high in fiber and hence, used as a dietary fiber. This factor ensures an excellent opportunity for food manufacturers to get a larger market share. Manufacturers can add arabinoxylan fiber in products like bread, as consumers globally are gradually giving preference to nutritional food.
- Diabetic patients are increasing in India and the Middle Eastern region. This would be a great opportunity for the manufacturers of arabinoxylan fiber to expand their market share in the forecast period with the production of arabinoxylan fiber for medicinal use. So, by considering the numerous health benefits, the consumption of arabinoxylan fiber can be significantly high in the future.
Global Arabinoxylan Fiber: A Regional Outlook
Majority of the demand for arabinoxylan fiber comes from Europe (mostly Sweden), the Asia Pacific, and the Middle East. In the Asia Pacific, China is a massive producer of arabinoxylan fiber. The increasing demand for arabinoxylan fiber in these countries can be attributed to various factors such as increase in heart diseases, unhealthy cholesterol levels, and cancer. Also, arabinoxylan fiber is used in bakery products such as bread. As the consumption of these is high in Sweden, India, and Dubai, there is a huge demand for arabinoxylan for the production of bread and other bakery as well as confectionery products.
The arabinoxylan fiber market report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to regional markets, source, nature, and end use.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Arabinoxylan fiber market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The arabinoxylan fiber market report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.