Aquaculture Cages Market – A commercial equipment to culture fish
- Aquaculture Cages is gaining popularity, owing to its ability to provide low cost and simple fish harvesting process. Besides these cages also require lesser manpower, which makes it even more cost effective.
- There are four key fish rearing cages available in the market. These are floating cages, fixed cages, submersible cages, and submerged cages.
- Aquaculture cages have high return on investment with low carbon emission activity. Circular cages are available in different diameters ranging from 2 m to 15 m.
- These cages are designed to culture fish, including mullet, milkfish, cobia, sea bass, pompano, pearl spot, crabs, and lobsters and shrimps.
Rise in Popularity of HDPE Aquaculture to Drive the Global Aquaculture Cages Market
- There has been an increase in popularity of HDPE (High-Density Polyethylene) aquaculture cages among poor farmers due to its various features such as reduced shrimp virus, improved water quality as a result of decrease in water contamination, less feed loss, and shorter pond cleaning time. The demand for the product is increasing from farmers due to the need for less capital, versatility of material used, and ease in performing several aquaculture operations. Thus, companies are offering HDPE cages, which are highly flexible and durable. Some of the other benefits of HDPE cages include fouling, and improved breaking strength and resistance to abrasion.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Aquaculture Cages Market
- Geographically, the global Aquaculture Cages market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Aquaculture Cages market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the aquaculture cages market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Aquaculture Cages market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Asia Pacific dominates the market due to growing demand for freshwater fish in countries, including China, India, and Indonesia will boost market growth in the near future. Moreover, majority of seafood producing and consuming countries, such as China, India, Vietnam, and Philippines, are present in the region. Additionally, rise in demand for low-cost aquaculture coupled with increase in government initiatives in emerging economies will augment market growth
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period. Rising demand of vegan products is projected to drive product innovation and launches in the region.
Key Players Operating in the Aquaculture Cages Market:
The aquaculture cages market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
The aquaculture cages market is fragmented owing to the presence of few global and several domestic players. Most of the vendors sell and promote their aquaculture cages via their own online sales website and some through e-tailor websites.
Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global aquaculture cages market are:
- AKVA group
- Selstad AS
- Garware Technical Fibres
- Vaidika Group
- Badinotti Group S.p.A.
- Hunan Xinhai
- Das & Kumars
- Gael Force Group Limited
- Qingdao Qihang Fishing Cage Co., Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Aquaculture Cages Market, ask for a customized report
Global Aquaculture Cages Market: Research Scope
Global Aquaculture Cages Market, by Environment
- Marine or Brackish Water
Global Aquaculture Cages Market, by Application
The report on the global aquaculture cages market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.