Application Release Automation Market: Introduction
- Application release automation is a process that is designed to support testing & production teams and data center teams according to their requirements. It is a tool that focuses on the deployment and modelling of custom application software and their associated configuration.
- Additionally, application release automation is used to assist in automation and tracking human activity in organizations or enterprises.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has been the main catalyst for the growth and adoption of application release automation. Organizations, enterprises, and governments are now focusing on securing data from cyber- attacks across the world. A huge possibility of escape of data from third- party exists due to the pandemic outbreak. Large enterprises across the world have ramped up measures to adopt application release automation to swiftly respond to the crisis of COVID-19. This is expected to enhance the demand for application release automation among large enterprises to ensure data privacy, in response to increasing cyber spying.
Request a sample to get extensive insights into the Application Release Automation Market
Global Application Release Automation Market: Market Dynamics
- Growing application complexities in the IT & telecom industry, and rising need for continuous and fast application delivery is expected to fuel the growth of the application release automation market.
- Rising adoption of Artificial Intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), and Machine Learning (ML) for security systems is expected to drive the demand for application release automation across the world.
- The adoption rate of application release automation services and tools is high in large enterprises, which in turn is expected to boost the growth of the application release automation market during the forecast period.
- The rising deployment of DevOps is expected to fuel the growth of the application release automation market.
- However, heavy dependence on legacy processes is one of the negative factors that can restrain the growth of the application release automation market. The other factor that can hamper the growth of the application release automation market is lack of awareness about application release automation among industries.
North America to Account for Major Share of the Global Application Release Automation Market
- In terms of region, the global application release automation market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to lead the global application release automation market, due to diverse technological advancements and cutting-edge innovations in the U.S and Canada. Factors which can accelerate the growth of the application release automation market in the North America region includes the presence of large enterprises, advanced IT infrastructure, standard regulations, and availability of proficient technical expertise.
- The application release automation market in Asia Pacific is expected to hold significant share due to growth of small & medium enterprises and also data centers, especially in developing countries such as India and China. This in turn is expected to trigger the growth of the application release automation market across Asia Pacific.
To understand how our report can bring difference to your business strategy, Ask for a brochure
Global Application Release Automation Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Application Release Automation Market
Companies operating in the application release automation market are increasingly investing in research and development to develop new and innovative techniques to provide application release automation. The application release automation market is highly fragmented with the presence of numerous manufacturers in both developed and developing regions. Key players operating in the global application release automation market include:
- Automic Software, Inc.
- BMC Software, Inc.
- CA Technologies
- Clarive Software S.L
- Electric Cloud, Inc.
- HP, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Serena Software, Inc.
- VMware, Inc.
- XebiaLabs, Inc.
- In June 2018, CA Technologies announced its new release, the CA Automic One Automation platform, which is a unified suite used for delivering intelligent automation to enterprises.
- In February 2018, UShareSoft, a FUJITSU company, publicized its new release - UForge AppCenter 3.8, which is used to simplify application delivery in IT & telecom industry.
Global Application Release Automation Market: Research Scope
Global Application Release Automation Market, by Component
- Solution / Tool
- Managed Service
- Professional Service
- Installation & Integration
- Support & Maintenance
- Training & Consulting
Global Application Release Automation Market, by Enterprise Size
- Small & Medium-sized Enterprises (SMEs)
- Large Enterprises
Global Application Release Automation Market, by Deployment
Global Application Release Automation Market, by Industry
- IT & Telecom
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Consumer Goods
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (Government and Public Sector, Travel and Hospitality)
Global Application Release Automation Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.