Anti-spam Software Market: Introduction
- Increasing security breaches to an organization’s data, cluttered inboxes, and annoyance from spam mails and messages are the most important factors responsible for the continuous increase in demand for anti-spam software.
- Anti-spam software combats and keeps suspicious messages out of the inbox, and prevents the reach of anti-spam to the inbox, thus keeping the inbox and user’s data safe.
- Anti-spam software is used by internet service providers (ISPs) who also offer email account facility. But, spam security provided by ISPs lack in efficiency and is not robust. Hence, individual anti-spam software is also being used to safeguard personal accounts.
- Key players operating in the anti-spam market are competing to offer robust and reliable solutions and services to clients. Companies are also providing additional optional services to expand their customer base in the anti-spam market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Anti-spam Software Market: Dynamics
Growing usage of emails for marketing and communication expected to drive the anti-spam software market
- One of the most important factors driving demand for anti-spam software is the growing usage of emails for communication. Marketers are increasingly using email as a medium to reach potential clients.
- The past few years have seen rapid growth in email communication in developing countries, due to growth in IT industry. Email is an official medium used by enterprises of all sizes, and is used to store official records.
- On the other hand, email marketing does not involve any cost, which makes it the most important medium of communication for small scale businesses and marketers
- Thus, demand for anti-spam software is growing at a rapid pace due to these advantages offered by anti-spam software
Expansion of the corporate sector in developing nations to fuel demand for anti-spam software
- The corporate sector in developing countries such as India is expanding significantly, due to availability of skilled workforce and resources at a lower cost, as compared to developed nations such as the U.S. and Canada
- Companies are opening new branches in developing nations in order to reduce their overall cost and subsequently improve revenues
- This in turn is expected to fuel the demand for anti-spam software in developing nations significantly in the near future
- Key players operating in the anti-spam software solutions market are focused on expansion of their operations in these untapped markets in Asia Pacific.
North America to dominate the global anti-spam software
- North America is expected to hold the largest share of the global anti-spam software market during the forecast period. The U.S. has some of the largest telecommunication industries in the world. Extensive investments have been made by network and internet services providers in the region.
- On the other hand, the anti-spam software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a significant rate during the forecast period.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape , ask for a customized report
Global Anti-spam Software Market: Competitive Landscape
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-spam Software Market
The top five players are expected to account for 30% to 35% share of the global anti-spam software market. A few of the key players operating in the global anti-spam software market are:
- NortonLifeLock Inc.
- Comodo Group
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Copperfasten Technologies Limited
- Cisco System
Global Anti-Spam Software Market: Segmentation
Global Anti-Spam Software Market Segmentation, by Application
Global Anti-Spam Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.