Anti-plagiarism Software Market - Introduction
- Plagiarism is the process of searching the use of recreated content based on the original content creator's work or claiming the content of authorized producers. Plagiarism occurs in different professional fields such as scientific research, academics or education, music, source code in IT, and other original content related fields.
- Anti-plagiarism software helps to detect the duplication of the original content in a research paper, website information, educational content, novels, articles, art designs, and source code over the internet platform.
- The manual process of plagiarism is time consuming and difficult, to compare every document for plagiarized content. Anti-plagiarism software helps individuals and companies to find content availability in different digital content on the internet or content claimed by unauthorized users in a short time period.
- Anti-plagiarism software is majorly used by education institutes and in other entities where written content or digital reports are created for publishing. Anti-plagiarism software also helps content creators and companies to maintain their copyright on originally created content or written work.
Key Drivers of the Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- Increasing demand for digital content in the education system, and in assignment submission on online platforms and project submission platforms in research studies is expected to drive the growth of the market. Publication companies and content creators are using software platforms to maintain the copyright of the content to avoid any legal actions, which is also expected to boost the growth of the anti-plagiarism software market.
- Increasing demand for plagiarism platforms in the education sector is thus expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of anti-plagiarism software.
High Cost of Anti-plagiarism Software Expected to Hinder Growth of the Market
- The free version of the anti-plagiarism software offers limited features to users. The high cost of anti-plagiarism software is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
- Limited adoption of anti-plagiarism software by education and publishing companies due to high cost and lack of technology awareness is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- Educational content creators are adopting digital platforms to continue their education services through digital content and written work during the COVID-19 period. Content creators are using anti-plagiarism software to enhance the quality of work with original written content.
- Demand for anti-plagiarism software is increasing during COVID-19 lockdown situations; it is expected to show better growth during the forecast period due to increasing dependency on digital platforms among the education and publication sector.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the anti-plagiarism software market due to the presence of large number of universities and increasing technological development and investment in the region
- The anti-plagiarism software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing demand for study material on e-learning platforms and increasing investment of data & market research companies on technologically advanced tools to detect plagiarism across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
Grammarly, Inc. was founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, California, the U.S. The company is a global provider of digital writing tools with natural language processing and artificial technology. It offers different services such as online text editors, grammar checking platforms, and plagiarism & spell checker. The company has more than 2000 institution and commercial clients.
Copyleaks Ltd. was founded in 2015, and based in Stamford, Connecticut, the U.S. The company is a global provider of an automated grading and plagiarism detection platform with cloud based machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies. Copyleak’s platform helps enterprises and individual users to detect copyright infringement, plagiarism, and leaks in content.
Other key players operating in the global anti-plagiarism software market includes Turnitin, LLC., PlagScan GmbH, Academicplagiarism Inc., BibMe (Chegg, Inc.), PlagiarismSoftware.net, Inc., Blackboard Inc. URKUND, and PREPOSTSEO
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market, by Deployment
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market, by Application
- Academic Institutions
- Network Management
- Research Institutions
- Publishing and Research firms
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Interested in this report?
Get a FREE Brochure now!