Anti-plagiarism Software Market - Introduction
- Plagiarism is the process of searching the use of recreated content based on the original content creator's work or claiming the content of authorized producers. Plagiarism occurs in different professional fields such as scientific research, academics or education, music, source code in IT, and other original content related fields.
- Anti-plagiarism software helps to detect the duplication of the original content in a research paper, website information, educational content, novels, articles, art designs, and source code over the internet platform.
- The manual process of plagiarism is time consuming and difficult, to compare every document for plagiarized content. Anti-plagiarism software helps individuals and companies to find content availability in different digital content on the internet or content claimed by unauthorized users in a short time period.
- Anti-plagiarism software is majorly used by education institutes and in other entities where written content or digital reports are created for publishing. Anti-plagiarism software also helps content creators and companies to maintain their copyright on originally created content or written work.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Key Drivers of the Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- Increasing demand for digital content in the education system, and in assignment submission on online platforms and project submission platforms in research studies is expected to drive the growth of the market. Publication companies and content creators are using software platforms to maintain the copyright of the content to avoid any legal actions, which is also expected to boost the growth of the anti-plagiarism software market.
- Increasing demand for plagiarism platforms in the education sector is thus expected to create better business opportunities for solution providers of anti-plagiarism software.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
High Cost of Anti-plagiarism Software Expected to Hinder Growth of the Market
- The free version of the anti-plagiarism software offers limited features to users. The high cost of anti-plagiarism software is expected to restrain the growth of the market.
- Limited adoption of anti-plagiarism software by education and publishing companies due to high cost and lack of technology awareness is expected to hamper the growth of the market.
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- Educational content creators are adopting digital platforms to continue their education services through digital content and written work during the COVID-19 period. Content creators are using anti-plagiarism software to enhance the quality of work with original written content.
- Demand for anti-plagiarism software is increasing during COVID-19 lockdown situations; it is expected to show better growth during the forecast period due to increasing dependency on digital platforms among the education and publication sector.
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- North America holds prominent share of the anti-plagiarism software market due to the presence of large number of universities and increasing technological development and investment in the region
- The anti-plagiarism software market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand the fastest during the forecast period due to increasing demand for study material on e-learning platforms and increasing investment of data & market research companies on technologically advanced tools to detect plagiarism across the region.
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market
- Grammarly, Inc.
Grammarly, Inc. was founded in 2009 and based in San Francisco, California, the U.S. The company is a global provider of digital writing tools with natural language processing and artificial technology. It offers different services such as online text editors, grammar checking platforms, and plagiarism & spell checker. The company has more than 2000 institution and commercial clients.
- Copyleaks Ltd.
Copyleaks Ltd. was founded in 2015, and based in Stamford, Connecticut, the U.S. The company is a global provider of an automated grading and plagiarism detection platform with cloud based machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies. Copyleak’s platform helps enterprises and individual users to detect copyright infringement, plagiarism, and leaks in content.
Other key players operating in the global anti-plagiarism software market includes Turnitin, LLC., PlagScan GmbH, Academicplagiarism Inc., BibMe (Chegg, Inc.), PlagiarismSoftware.net, Inc., Blackboard Inc. URKUND, and PREPOSTSEO
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market, by Deployment
- Cloud Based
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market, by Application
- Academic Institutions
- Network Management
- Research Institutions
- Publishing and Research firms
Global Anti-plagiarism Software Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.