Anti-Jamming Antenna Market - Introduction
- Anti-jamming antennas are multi-element and advanced technology in antenna solutions specially designed to protect a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) / Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver from jamming signals. Anti-jamming antenna protect the GPS system from intentional and interference jamming. GPS signals become weak due to signal jamming in the receiver’s system.
- The anti-jamming antenna is majorly adopted by defense and military sectors to protect the GPS and signal receiver from signal jamming. The anti-jamming antenna offers crucial services during confidential communication over radio frequency and GPS technology.
- Anti-jamming antennas improve the communication and transmitting time of data and also helps to enhance the performance of the transmitter and receiver system.
- Adoption of anti-jamming antennas is expected to increase in healthcare and automotive sectors to improve the signaling system.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- Increasing adoption of anti-jamming antennas in the military and defense sector to improve the satellite technology for accurate positioning, communication, and transmitting & receiving timing is expected to drive growth of the market. The adoption of anti-jamming antennas in aircrafts and military vehicles & aircrafts to provide a smooth signaling system is expected to boost the demand for anti-jamming antennas during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for anti-jamming antenna providers, enabling them to offer advanced receiver chips and modules to improve communication performance.
High system cost and resistance toward new technology adoption expected to hinder the market
- Increasing adoption of advance solutions in antennas to improve signal transmission and receiving processes also increases the cost of the signaling system. The system cost is rather high which is affordable by the military and defense sector. Limited customer adoption is expected to restrain the growth of the anti-jamming antenna market.
- Resistance by employees to adopt new technologies across emerging economies is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the anti-jamming antenna market.
Impact of the COVID 19 on Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- In 2020, the anti-jamming antenna market is expected face financial downfall due to coronavirus infected nations across the globe. Globally, small & medium enterprise businesses have been hugely impacted by coronavirus. The market is expected to show growth opportunities after the 2020 financial crisis.
- The manufacturing of the anti-jamming antenna is currently stopped by the lockdown condition in many regions. Less marketing and low adoption by the across the commercial sectors is expected hinder the market growth.
North America to Hold Major Share of the global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the anti-jamming antenna market due to availability of technical expertise and increasing adoption of advanced signaling systems in defense and military sectors.
- In North America, adoption of anti-jamming antennas was increased in the automotive and healthcare industry. Anti-jamming antennas are used to protect and improve the performance of network and signaling systems. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for anti-jamming antennas during the forecast period after financial of 2020.
- Asia Pacific is technology hub of the semiconductors and antenna technology but recently due COVID-19 demand for anti-jamming antenna is impacted and has negative impact on the market growth.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- NovAtel Inc.
NovAtel Inc. is a global provider of GPS based products for the enterprises to enhanced performance of the communication system. The company provides the solution in surveying, agriculture, marine and mining, aviation, geographic information systems, and the machine control market. The company offers a wide range of products such as antennas, correction services, inertial navigation systems, and receivers to businesses.
- BAE Systems plc.
BAE Systems plc is a global provider of advanced defense technology solutions to provide the security solutions in critical information and infrastructure data security. The company offers solutions for air, land, maritime, and cyber domains. It operates its business in 40 countries across the globe with 85,800 employees. BAE Systems plc also offers solutions to cyber security & intelligence and electronic sectors.
Other key players operating in the global anti-jamming antenna market include Raytheon Company, Rockwell Collins, Cobham plc, and Mayflower Communications.
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by Type
- Civilian Systems
- Nulling System
- Beam Steering Systems
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by Application
- Position, navigation, and timing
- Casualty evacuation
- Flight control
- Surveillance and reconnaissance
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by End-user
- Unmanned Vehicles
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note:Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.