Anti-Jamming Antenna Market - Introduction
- Anti-jamming antennas are multi-element and advanced technology in antenna solutions specially designed to protect a global navigation satellite system (GNSS) / Global Positioning System (GPS) receiver from jamming signals. Anti-jamming antenna protect the GPS system from intentional and interference jamming. GPS signals become weak due to signal jamming in the receiver’s system.
- The anti-jamming antenna is majorly adopted by defense and military sectors to protect the GPS and signal receiver from signal jamming. The anti-jamming antenna offers crucial services during confidential communication over radio frequency and GPS technology.
- Anti-jamming antennas improve the communication and transmitting time of data and also helps to enhance the performance of the transmitter and receiver system.
- Adoption of anti-jamming antennas is expected to increase in healthcare and automotive sectors to improve the signaling system.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF sample of this report
Key Drivers of the Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- Increasing adoption of anti-jamming antennas in the military and defense sector to improve the satellite technology for accurate positioning, communication, and transmitting & receiving timing is expected to drive growth of the market. The adoption of anti-jamming antennas in aircrafts and military vehicles & aircrafts to provide a smooth signaling system is expected to boost the demand for anti-jamming antennas during the forecast period.
- Adoption of new technology is anticipated to create business opportunity for anti-jamming antenna providers, enabling them to offer advanced receiver chips and modules to improve communication performance.
High system cost and resistance toward new technology adoption expected to hinder the market
- Increasing adoption of advance solutions in antennas to improve signal transmission and receiving processes also increases the cost of the signaling system. The system cost is rather high which is affordable by the military and defense sector. Limited customer adoption is expected to restrain the growth of the anti-jamming antenna market.
- Resistance by employees to adopt new technologies across emerging economies is also one of the major factors restraining the growth of the anti-jamming antenna market.
Impact of the COVID 19 on Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- In 2020, the anti-jamming antenna market is expected face financial downfall due to coronavirus infected nations across the globe. Globally, small & medium enterprise businesses have been hugely impacted by coronavirus. The market is expected to show growth opportunities after the 2020 financial crisis.
- The manufacturing of the anti-jamming antenna is currently stopped by the lockdown condition in many regions. Less marketing and low adoption by the across the commercial sectors is expected hinder the market growth.
North America to Hold Major Share of the global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- North America was holding prominent share of the anti-jamming antenna market due to availability of technical expertise and increasing adoption of advanced signaling systems in defense and military sectors.
- In North America, adoption of anti-jamming antennas was increased in the automotive and healthcare industry. Anti-jamming antennas are used to protect and improve the performance of network and signaling systems. This in turn is estimated to boost the demand for anti-jamming antennas during the forecast period after financial of 2020.
- Asia Pacific is technology hub of the semiconductors and antenna technology but recently due COVID-19 demand for anti-jamming antenna is impacted and has negative impact on the market growth.
Expanding operations in future? To get the perfect launch ask for a custom report
Key Players Operating in the global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market
- NovAtel Inc.
NovAtel Inc. is a global provider of GPS based products for the enterprises to enhanced performance of the communication system. The company provides the solution in surveying, agriculture, marine and mining, aviation, geographic information systems, and the machine control market. The company offers a wide range of products such as antennas, correction services, inertial navigation systems, and receivers to businesses.
- BAE Systems plc.
BAE Systems plc is a global provider of advanced defense technology solutions to provide the security solutions in critical information and infrastructure data security. The company offers solutions for air, land, maritime, and cyber domains. It operates its business in 40 countries across the globe with 85,800 employees. BAE Systems plc also offers solutions to cyber security & intelligence and electronic sectors.
Other key players operating in the global anti-jamming antenna market include Raytheon Company, Rockwell Collins, Cobham plc, and Mayflower Communications.
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by Type
- Civilian Systems
- Nulling System
- Beam Steering Systems
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by Application
- Position, navigation, and timing
- Casualty evacuation
- Flight control
- Surveillance and reconnaissance
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market, by End-user
- Unmanned Vehicles
Global Anti-Jamming Antenna Market Segmentation, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.