Anti-Slip Tiles Market – Friction between Human Foot and Flooring Surface to Avoid Slippage Accidents
- Anti-slip tiles offer friction between human foot and flooring surface to avoid slippage accidents. Anti-slip tiles are also referred to as anti-skid tiles.
- Anti-slip tiles are primarily used in heavy foot traffic areas and damp environments, such as kitchen, bathroom, courtyard/backyard, garden floor/outdoors, swimming pool, gym, commercial office stair & lobby, and manufacturing & processing industry premises
- Commercial tile manufacturers have developed new techniques of applying anti-slip coatings to installed tiles in order to enhance its anti-slip property
- Increase in infant and elderly population and rise in floor slips falls resulting in injury-related deaths have driven homeowners to install anti-slip tiles. This factor is anticipated to drive the global anti-slip tiles market.
High Demand for Anti-Slip Tiles in Manufacturing and Processing Industries to Drive the Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market
- In terms of end-use industry, the global anti-slip tiles market can be segregated into residential, commercial, and industrial. The residential segment is estimated to account for a major share of the global anti-slip tiles market in the near future.
- Floor slippage accidents account for 30% of the total industry accidents in the world. In order to counter these issues and improve safety, there are numerous regulations that instruct manufacturers and processors to maintain the specified coefficient of friction (COF) for industrial floorings.
- High degree of COF is observed in anti-slip tiles that comply with American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) standards and are widely installed in manufacturing and processing industries
- Industrial workplace fluid spills and employee slippage rate is observed to be higher in food & beverages, chemical, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical industries. Increase in adoption rate of anti-slip tiles in these manufacturing and processing industries is anticipated to boost the growth of the global anti-slip tiles market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Increase in Demand for Anti-Slip Tiles in Residential Applications
- Anti-slip tiles are primarily used in residential buildings in kitchen, bathrooms, living room, garden outdoors, and parking spaces. Tiles that are installed in residential buildings are manufactured using distinct materials, such as ceramic, porcelain, PVC, and polyurethanes.
- Anti-slip tiles offer high slip resistance that prevent major accidents in damp environments, such as kitchen and bathrooms. These tiles provide excellent durable and scratch resistance that enhance their durability. Anti-slip tiles incur low maintenance cost and are cost effective as compared to other alternative substitutes.
- Demand for anti-slip tiles in kitchen, bathroom, living room, garden outdoors, and parking spaces is expected to increase in the near future, owing to their safety, low cost and maintenance, durability, and aesthetical characteristics.
- Anti-slip tiles are extensively employed in kitchens and bathrooms, as they offer impressive designs, themes, shapes, sizes, and comfort. Furthermore, rise in the standard of living and increase in demand for anti-slip tiles for design and aesthetic purposes are estimated to boost the demand for anti-slip tiles.
Asia Pacific Leads Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market
- Geographically, the global anti-slip tiles market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- Asia Pacific accounted for a major share of the global anti-slip tiles market in 2018 due to the presence of large residential and commercial consumer base in the region
- This market in Asia Pacific is anticipated to expand at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to rise in the standard of living of people in countries, such as China and India, and those in the ASEAN region
- Advent and emergence of anti-slip tile production techniques are likely to offer an drive their production in Asia Pacific
- Increase in adoption of anti-slip tiles for outdoor areas in residential buildings and for aesthetic purpose in the commercial industry in Asia Pacific is anticipated to drive the anti-slip tiles market in the region during the forecast period
- Production capacity expansions by manufacturers of anti-slip tiles in China and India are likely to boost the demand for anti-slip tiles in the near future
- Large manufacturing and processing industries in Europe are compelled to follow the British European Standards for industrial floorings. High demand for anti-slip tiles in these industries is propelling the growth of the anti-slip tiles market in the region
- North America and Latin America also held significant share of the global market in 2018, owing to the constant demand for anti-slip tiles in residential and commercial industries in these regions
- Rise in construction activities, such as infrastructure remodeling, repairs & renovations, residential housing, and commercial project permits in the U.S. are projected to drive the global anti-slip tiles market during the forecast period
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Anti-Slip Tiles market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Anti-Slip Tiles Market:
Key players operating in the global anti-slip tiles market are focusing on forward integration by acquiring and collaborating with various distribution channels in order to strengthen their customer base. Furthermore, these players emphasize on strong brand engagement programs and effective advertising campaigns to create consumer awareness in the market. Major players operating in the global anti-slip tiles market include:
- Ceramiche Altas Concorde
- Foshan Sunvin Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Wondrous Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Groupo Lamosa
- Johnson Tiles
- Mohawk Industries
- Nitco Tiles
- RAK ceramics
- Somany Ceramics
- The Mosaic Company
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by Material
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by End-use Industry
The report on the global Anti-Slip Tiles market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.