Anti-Slip Tiles Market: Introduction
- Anti-slip tiles offer friction between the human foot and flooring surface to avoid slippage accidents. Anti-slip tiles are also referred to as anti-skid tiles. Anti-slip tiles are primarily used in heavy foot traffic areas and damp environments, such as the kitchen, bathroom, courtyard/backyard, garden floor/outdoors, swimming pool, gym, commercial office stairs & lobby, and manufacturing & processing industry premises. Commercial tile manufacturers have developed new techniques of applying anti-slip coatings to installed tiles in order to enhance its anti-slip property. Increase in infant and elderly population and rise in floor slip falls resulting in injury-related deaths have driven homeowners to install anti-slip tiles. This factor is anticipated to drive the global anti-slip tiles market.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market
- Floor slippage accidents account for 30% of the total industry accidents in the world. Numerous regulations instruct manufacturers and processors to maintain the specified coefficient of friction (CoF) for industrial floorings to counter these issues and improve safety. This is expected to drive the global anti-slip tiles market during the forecast period.
- Furthermore, industrial workplace fluid spills and employee slippage rate is observed to be higher in food & beverages, chemical, pharmaceutical, and petrochemical industries. Increase in adoption rate of anti-slip tiles in these manufacturing and processing industries is anticipated to boost the growth of the global anti-slip tiles market.
- Rise in construction activities, such as infrastructure remodeling, repairs & renovation, residential housing, and commercial project permits in developed and developing countries are projected to drive the global anti-slip tiles market during the forecast period.
- Anti-slip tiles are extensively used in kitchens and bathrooms, as they offer impressive designs, themes, shapes, size, and comfort. Furthermore, rise in standard of living and increase in demand for anti-slip tiles for design and aesthetic purposes are estimated to boost the demand for anti-slip tiles during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific to Hold Major Share of the Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market
- In terms of region, the anti-slip tiles market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific accounted for major share of the global anti-slip tiles market due to the presence of a large residential and commercial consumer base in the region. Furthermore, rise in standard of living of people and emergence of anti-slip tile production techniques are likely to create huge demand for the product in this region during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market
- Ceramiche Atlas Concorde S.p.A.
- Foshan Sunvin Ceramics Co., Ltd.
- Foshan Wondrous Building Materials Co., Ltd.
- Gerflor Group
- Grupo Lamosa (Grupo Lamosa SAB de CV)
- Johnson Tiles
- Mohawk Industries, Inc.
- RAK Ceramics P.J.S.C
- Somany Ceramics
- The Mosaic Company
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by Material
- Others (Polyurethanes, etc.)
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by End-use
- Hotels and Restaurants
- School and Colleges
- Others (Fitness and Sports Clubs, etc.)
- Foods and Beverages
- Others (Petrochemical, etc.)
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by Price
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Anti-Slip Tiles Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.