Anti-Fatigue Mats Market: Introduction
- Anti-fatigue mats find application in environments which involve standing and walking for a long period of time. Anti-fatigue mats reduce fatigue caused by standing for a long period of time on hard surfaces. These mats help in reducing pain on the lower limb, foot, leg, and back. The fatigue reducing mats are made of different materials and are used in various sectors.
- Anti-fatigue mats absorb shock developed while walking, and the cushioning effect of the mat reduces the fatigue.
- Along with its ergonomic properties, anti-fatigue mats are also aesthetically pleasing. The mats are available in different colors, shapes, and sizes. The anti-fatigue mats market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to growing health concerns.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunity of the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
- Workplaces are evolving with growing business environments. Industries and companies are focused on creating safe work places for employees and are investing extensively in infrastructure development.
- The manufacturing sector is expanding globally. Prolonged standing in the manufacturing sector leads to a number of health issues in employees and hampers work in terms of quality and production. The need for ergonomic products such as anti-fatigue mats in this sector is one of the driving factors of the market.
- The need to reduce slip and fall accidents has increased due to the adoption of portable workstations. Anti-fatigue mats are used in offices and in commercial settings in order to provide a safe and comfortable workplace.
- According to World Health Organization, work related health issues result in 4%-6% economic loss of GDP for some countries. Stringent laws related to the workplace and implementation of safety equipment is expected to create lucrative market opportunities.
- The anti-fatigue mats market is expected to expand during the forecast period due to increasing awareness and concern about health
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Lead the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
- Geographically, the global anti-fatigue mats market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Manufacturers provide anti-fatigue mats made from different materials, and of different shapes and sizes to suit all requirements. Many manufacturers are developing multifunctional mats such as anti-slip mats along with anti-fatigue mats. Usage of anti-fatigue mats are not limited to the industrial and commercial sector. Manufacturers are promoting the product for use in the residential sector as well.
- Europe and North America are likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. Investment by global players in developing regions is expected to open new business opportunities. The Asian market is anticipated to grow substantially during the forecast period.
- Promotion of anti-fatigue mats as safe and productive products is set to lead to its higher consumption. The industrial sector is expected to garner major share followed by the commercial sector in the anti-fatigue mats market during the forecast period.
- The global anti-fatigue mats market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players adopt strategies such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
Leading players operating in the global anti-fatigue mats market include:
- Euronics Industries Private Ltd.
- MatTek Pty Ltd
- Sky Solutions
- Sheep Mats
- Royal Mats
- Smart Cells
- Bardwell Matting
- Durable Corporation
- Mat Tech, LLC.
- Justrite Safety Group
- Let’s Gel Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, ask for a customized report
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Product
- Dry area anti-fatigue mats
- Wet area anti-fatigue mats
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Material
- Others (PVC foam, Natural rubber, etc.)
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Size
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Shape
- Half Round
- Others (Square, Oval, etc.)
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by End-user
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.