Anti-Fatigue Mats Market: Introduction
- Anti-fatigue mats find application in environments which involve standing and walking for a long period of time. Anti-fatigue mats reduce fatigue caused by standing for a long period of time on hard surfaces. These mats help in reducing pain on the lower limb, foot, leg, and back. The fatigue reducing mats are made of different materials and are used in various sectors.
- Anti-fatigue mats absorb shock developed while walking, and the cushioning effect of the mat reduces the fatigue.
- Along with its ergonomic properties, anti-fatigue mats are also aesthetically pleasing. The mats are available in different colors, shapes, and sizes. The anti-fatigue mats market is expected to witness substantial growth during the forecast period due to growing health concerns.
Key Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunity of the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
- Workplaces are evolving with growing business environments. Industries and companies are focused on creating safe work places for employees and are investing extensively in infrastructure development.
- The manufacturing sector is expanding globally. Prolonged standing in the manufacturing sector leads to a number of health issues in employees and hampers work in terms of quality and production. The need for ergonomic products such as anti-fatigue mats in this sector is one of the driving factors of the market.
- The need to reduce slip and fall accidents has increased due to the adoption of portable workstations. Anti-fatigue mats are used in offices and in commercial settings in order to provide a safe and comfortable workplace.
- According to World Health Organization, work related health issues result in 4%-6% economic loss of GDP for some countries. Stringent laws related to the workplace and implementation of safety equipment is expected to create lucrative market opportunities.
- The anti-fatigue mats market is expected to expand during the forecast period due to increasing awareness and concern about health
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Lead the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
- Geographically, the global anti-fatigue mats market can be divided into five regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and Latin America.
- Manufacturers provide anti-fatigue mats made from different materials, and of different shapes and sizes to suit all requirements. Many manufacturers are developing multifunctional mats such as anti-slip mats along with anti-fatigue mats. Usage of anti-fatigue mats are not limited to the industrial and commercial sector. Manufacturers are promoting the product for use in the residential sector as well.
- Europe and North America are likely to dominate the market during the forecast period. Investment by global players in developing regions is expected to open new business opportunities. The Asian market is anticipated to grow substantially during the forecast period.
- Promotion of anti-fatigue mats as safe and productive products is set to lead to its higher consumption. The industrial sector is expected to garner major share followed by the commercial sector in the anti-fatigue mats market during the forecast period.
- The global anti-fatigue mats market is competitive due to the presence of large number of global and regional players. Major players adopt strategies such as product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market. Companies in emerging markets focus on expanding their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market
Leading players operating in the global anti-fatigue mats market include:
- Euronics Industries Private Ltd.
- MatTek Pty Ltd
- Sky Solutions
- Sheep Mats
- Royal Mats
- Smart Cells
- Bardwell Matting
- Durable Corporation
- Mat Tech, LLC.
- Justrite Safety Group
- Let’s Gel Inc.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, ask for a customized report
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Product
- Dry area anti-fatigue mats
- Wet area anti-fatigue mats
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Material
- Others (PVC foam, Natural rubber, etc.)
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Size
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Shape
- Half Round
- Others (Square, Oval, etc.)
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by End-user
Global Anti-Fatigue Mats Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.