Anti-acne Cosmetics – Introduction
- Acne is a common skin disorder that leads to the occurrence of lesions called zits or pimples. The highly common type of the skin problem in adolescents is known as acne vulgaris. Anti-acne cosmetics help clear up whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and other forms of lesions.
- Acne cannot be cured; although, anti-acne cosmetics can help clear the skin and reduce the chances of scarring or marks. The purpose of treating ordinary acne is to reduce inflammation of the skin and block new pimples from forming.
- These cosmetics include products such as moisturizers, anti-acne skin care facial cleansers, emulsion, masks, toners, and spot treatment
Preference for Organic Cosmetics to Drive Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics refer to products made without the use of parabens, artificial fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, synthetics, and petrochemicals
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics are being preferred over chemical-laden regular anti-acne cosmetics products. Chemical-based products are harsh on the skin and cause side effects. Organic products have no side effects and are gentler on the skin. Moreover, chemicals in conventional skincare products penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream, which can lead to a range of disorders such as hormonal imbalance and cancer.
- Preference for organic anti-acne cosmetics has emerged as a key driver for the global anti-acne cosmetics market, owing to no side effects
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Demand for Anti-acne Cosmetics Solutions for Men
- Large anti-acne cosmetic manufacturers are launching product range for men as a result of the rise in demand from this segment. Grooming as a regimen is not restricted to women anymore and thus, manufacturers are catering to the increasing demand.
- Men have started investing and paying attention to their looks, which is one of the key drivers for the market
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-acne cosmetics market can be divided into: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Countries considered under North America are the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the anti-acne cosmetics market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes anti-acne cosmetics market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America anti-acne cosmetics market has been studied for Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe captured the largest market share due to awareness about personal care and preference for online shopping.
- Asia Pacific anti-acne cosmetics market is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period. The market is largely driven by the demand for these products due to influence and popularity of Korean beauty products in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in anti-acne cosmetics market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
Players in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are focusing on strengthening their distribution channel in organized retailing to increase sales revenue. Moreover, beauty bloggers and vloggers provide an effective channel to expand consumer reach. Manufacturers provide free samples to these bloggers who post product reviews on their social media channels. Furthermore, manufacturers are collaborating with farmers to source ingredients directly from them. This increases the product’s attractiveness to the consumer. These are some of the important strategies being adopted by key players. A few of the key players operating in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are:
- Clinique Laboratories, llc.
- The Proactiv Company LLC
- Murad LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (Neutrogena)
- Vichy Laboratories
- La Roche-Posay
- The Mentholatum Company
- L’Oréal Paris
- Sephora USA, Inc.
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Type
- Creams & Lotions
- Cleanser & Toner
- Others (Soaps, Oils, etc.)
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Gender
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global anti-acne cosmetics market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.