Anti-acne Cosmetics – Introduction
- Acne is a common skin disorder that leads to the occurrence of lesions called zits or pimples. The highly common type of the skin problem in adolescents is known as acne vulgaris. Anti-acne cosmetics help clear up whiteheads, blackheads, pimples, and other forms of lesions.
- Acne cannot be cured; although, anti-acne cosmetics can help clear the skin and reduce the chances of scarring or marks. The purpose of treating ordinary acne is to reduce inflammation of the skin and block new pimples from forming.
- These cosmetics include products such as moisturizers, anti-acne skin care facial cleansers, emulsion, masks, toners, and spot treatment
Preference for Organic Cosmetics to Drive Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics refer to products made without the use of parabens, artificial fragrances, sulfates, phthalates, synthetics, and petrochemicals
- Organic anti-acne cosmetics are being preferred over chemical-laden regular anti-acne cosmetics products. Chemical-based products are harsh on the skin and cause side effects. Organic products have no side effects and are gentler on the skin. Moreover, chemicals in conventional skincare products penetrate the skin and enter the bloodstream, which can lead to a range of disorders such as hormonal imbalance and cancer.
- Preference for organic anti-acne cosmetics has emerged as a key driver for the global anti-acne cosmetics market, owing to no side effects
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Demand for Anti-acne Cosmetics Solutions for Men
- Large anti-acne cosmetic manufacturers are launching product range for men as a result of the rise in demand from this segment. Grooming as a regimen is not restricted to women anymore and thus, manufacturers are catering to the increasing demand.
- Men have started investing and paying attention to their looks, which is one of the key drivers for the market
Europe to Hold a Leading Share of Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
- In terms of region, the global anti-acne cosmetics market can be divided into: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA)
- Countries considered under North America are the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the anti-acne cosmetics market in Europe includes the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes anti-acne cosmetics market analysis and forecast of GCC, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America anti-acne cosmetics market has been studied for Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- Europe captured the largest market share due to awareness about personal care and preference for online shopping.
- Asia Pacific anti-acne cosmetics market is projected to expand rapidly during the forecast period. The market is largely driven by the demand for these products due to influence and popularity of Korean beauty products in the region.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in anti-acne cosmetics market, ask for a customized report
Key Players Operating in the Anti-acne Cosmetics Market
Players in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are focusing on strengthening their distribution channel in organized retailing to increase sales revenue. Moreover, beauty bloggers and vloggers provide an effective channel to expand consumer reach. Manufacturers provide free samples to these bloggers who post product reviews on their social media channels. Furthermore, manufacturers are collaborating with farmers to source ingredients directly from them. This increases the product’s attractiveness to the consumer. These are some of the important strategies being adopted by key players. A few of the key players operating in the global anti-acne cosmetics market are:
- Clinique Laboratories, llc.
- The Proactiv Company LLC
- Murad LLC
- Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (Neutrogena)
- Vichy Laboratories
- La Roche-Posay
- The Mentholatum Company
- L’Oréal Paris
- Sephora USA, Inc.
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market: Research Scope
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Type
- Creams & Lotions
- Cleanser & Toner
- Others (Soaps, Oils, etc.)
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Gender
Global Anti-acne Cosmetics Market, by Distribution Channel
- Specialty Stores
- Departmental Stores
The report on the global anti-acne cosmetics market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.