Anastrozole Tablets Market: Introduction
- Anastrozole is an oral non-selective aromatase inhibitor approved for adjuvant treatment of early-stage, hormone receptor-positive breast cancer in postmenopausal women. It also reduces plasma estrogen levels by inhibiting aromatase. This drug also has some common side effects such as hot flashes, altered mood, joint pain, and nausea.
Key Drivers and Restraints of Global Anastrozole Tablets Market
- Prevalence of postmenopausal breast cancer has increased globally. In 2018, the age-standardized incident rates per 100,000 was 19.7 cases of premenopausal and 152.6 cases of postmenopausal breast cancer. The highest premenopausal breast cancer age-standardized incident rates was in Western Europe (38.4 per 100,000). Breast cancer is the most frequent cancer among women, affecting 2.1 million women each year and causes the largest number of cancer-related deaths among women. In 2018, an estimated 627,000 women died of breast cancer i.e., nearly 15% of all cancer deaths among women. Hence, rise in cases of various diseases fuels market growth.
- Product launch is also boosting market revenue. In July 2020, Aurobindo Pharma Limited received the U.S. FDA approval for Anastrozole Tablets USP, 1 mg. In September 2019, Cooper Pharma launched ANAZBOL (anastrozole tablets) in New Delhi, India, to treat breast cancer in women who have gone through menopause.
- However, frequent product recalls is likely to restrain the global market. In July 2019, Cadila Healthcare recalled its Anastrozole tablets. This recall was issued due to GMP deviations and potential cross-contamination due to cleaning procedure failure. In April 2019, Zydus recalled anastrozole due to a GMP cleaning procedure failure in the Fluid Bed Dryer Processor area. This recall was initiated in support of the recall by the manufacturer, Zydus, dated May 3, 2019, which included lots that were repackaged by American Health Packaging.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.