Global Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA) Market: Introduction
- An analog telephone adapter (ATA) is a device used to connect standard analog telephone devices to enterprise IP networks. Internet based calls are more cost effective than calls through traditional telephone systems. Small scale industries use an analog telephone adapter system instead of IP telephone. The ATA system helps to reduce the expenses of enterprises on IP telephone devices.
- An analog telephone adapter device is cheaper than an IP telephone system. Employees are using IP telephone systems without replacing the analog telephone device. ATA works as gateways to convert the IP signal into analog signal. Manufacturers are expected to provide advanced and compact design of analog telephone adapters (ATA) to drive the adoption of ATA devices in small and medium enterprises.
To get glimpse of what our report offers, ask for a report brochure here
Key Drivers and Restraints Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market
- Increasing demand for IP telephone networking within enterprises is expected to drive the market growth of analog telephone adapters during the forecast period. Companies are adopting ATA devices to reduce the expenses on new IP telephone devices. A company can utilize its old analog telephone system on IP network with the help of ATA connectivity. ATA is cheaper than an IP telephone device which is expected to fuel market growth during the forecast period. The major players are expected to provide more advance ATA devices to improve the performance of analog telephones and maintain their dominance in the ATA market.
- The increasing number of new entrants in the ATA market increases competition rivalry. Manufacturers are providing ATA solutions at cheap price. Several ATA brands are facing integration issues with enterprise IP network. The integration issue is expected to restraint the market growth during the forecast period.
To get a bird’s eye view of market forecast, ask for a Custom Report
Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market: Competition Landscape
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- Founded in 2002, Grandstream Networks, Inc. is based in Boston, Massachusetts, the U.S. Grandstream Networks, Inc. is a global supplier of SIP-unified communication products and solutions that allow businesses to be more productive. The company provides analog telephone adapter (ATA), IP telephones, multimedia IP phones, IP video surveillance, IPPBX appliances, and Android IP videophones.
- It also offers networking solutions which includes gigabit routers, cloud management, and WiFi access points. The company provides VoIP gateways to improve services of VoIP solutions.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Founded in 1984, Cisco Systems, Inc. is based in San Jose, California, the U.S. Cisco Systems, Inc. is a global provider of Internet Protocol (IP)-based networking technologies for industries. The company offers routing and switching solutions, analog telephone adapters, IP telephony, optical networking, security, storage, and networking and wireless technology.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. provides complete solutions for networking and enterprise voice and video solutions and offers a broad range of services which include technical support and advanced services.
- Polycom Inc.
- Incorporated in 1990, Polycom Inc. is based in San Jose, California, the U.S. Polycom Inc. is a global solution provider of voice, video, and content sharing. Polycom Inc. is a subsidiary of Plantronics Inc. Currently, both companies operate business together as Poly. Polycom, Inc. manufactures, develops, and markets a line of voice, video, data, and web conferencing collaboration solutions.
- The company's solutions include voice communication end-points, enterprise video management products, network infrastructure, product maintenance, and other professional services.
Regional analysis of the global analog telephone adapter market:
- Based on region, the global analog telephone adapter market can be segmented into Middle East & Africa, South America, Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. North America is expected to dominate the global analog telephone adapter market, in terms of revenue growth, owing to increasing adoption of analog telephone adapters across the all industries. The analog telephone adapters market in Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a rapid pace, due to increasing adoption of advanced networking equipment to enhance the communication experience of users in the region.
Key Players Operating in Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market:
The global analog telephone adapter market was highly fragmented in 2018. Key manufacturers operating in the global market are:
- Grandstream Networks, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Yeastar Information Technology Co., Ltd.,
- Patton Electronics Co.
- Ooma, Inc.
Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market: Segmentation
- Connectivity Type
Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market, by Type
- 1 FXS Port
- 2 FXS Port
Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market, by Connectivity Type
- Software Based
Global Analog Telephone Adapter Market, by End-use
- IT & Telecom
- Contact Centers
Global analog telephone adapter (ATA) Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
- FXS Gateways
- Analog-to-IP Converter
- Phone Handset-to-Ethernet Adapter
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.