Market Outlook of Amyris Oil:
5,000 years ago, Ayurveda was an ancient way of curing or treating any kind of diseases, in which historic plants and roots are used as medicines. In the modern decade, Ayurveda medicines are still used by many practitioners for its natural contents and medicinal value. It mainly encompasses few techniques in order to assess health. The roots of Ayurveda includes polarity therapy and homeopathy. Ayurveda medicines consist of naturally derived products such as leaf extracts, flower extracts, and root extracts. The Ayurvedic extracts contain products such as herbs and minerals, which helps the body by giving efficient treatment. Amryis oil is a type of Ayurvedic oil, which is typically extracted from the leaves of Rutaceae botanical family. Amyris oil is originated from West Indies and in North America, specifically from Haiti. In ancient times it is being found that amyris oil is often used as an alternative to the Indian sandalwood oil. Amyris oil were being used traditionally as an antiseptic, emollient and decongestant Amyris oil is also helpful for muscle relaxation and calm the mind. Amyris oil delivers more pharmacological properties which have fair chances for an enormous growth in the market.
Antiseptic and emollient properties have led to significant demand for Amyris Oil:
For the past few decades, skin issues have become a crucial problem among people. Due to the adverse side effects produced by the allopathy medicines, people are starting to prefer Ayurvedic and homeopathy medicines for its natural contents and complete recovery. Amyris oil serve as a good skin conditioner, which helps in nourishing and softening the skin. Amyris oil also cleanses the skin by clearing the excess dirt and oil. Amyris oil have shown promising results by minimizing the stress and tension, reducing anxiety, and serves as an effective sedative. Amyris oil has antiseptic properties and emollient properties. Amyris oil is also known for improving the mental health, also amryis oil makes the mind and the body feel at peace. Amyris oil helps to slow down the aging of skin by regenerating the cells present under the skin. Amryis oil possess cooling property which helps in relieving sexual tension, frustration and irritability. Amyris oil is mostly used as a therapeutic massage oil which induces relaxation. Considering these multiple health benefits of amyris oil, amyris oil have a good market in the healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. It is expected that there will be a growth for amyris oil market from the practitioner’s side as well the consumer’s side.
Global Amyris Oil market: Market Segmentation
On the basis of end use, the global amyris oil market has been segmented as
- Personal care and cosmetics
- Healthcare and pharmaceuticals
On the basis of distribution channel, the global amyris oil market has been segmented as:
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Online Retail
Global Amyris Oil Market: Market Participants
Some of the market participants operating in the global amyris oil market identified across the value chain includes Edens Garden, Albert Vielle, India Essential Oils, Kapco International Limited, Ultra International Ltd., AOS Products Private Limited, Oneworld Corporation Private Limited, Augustus Oils Ltd., Bontoux SA, Fleurchem, Inc., The John D. Walsh Company, Inc., Fine Fragrance Private Limited among the other amyris oil market participants
Key developments in the Amyris Oil market:
In the year 2017, Fine Fragrance Private Limited launched a variety of herbal oil ingredients such as Apo Patchone, Canthoxal, Fleuranil, Iso Butyl Quinolene and Ocimene. This helps in the production of herbal oils for the cosmetic manufacturers.
Opportunities for the market participants in Amyris Oil market:
Increasing in demand for skin care products in the upcoming decade is anticipated. Considering the health benefits that are produced by amyris oil, it is expected that there will a great market for the oils in the nearing future. On the other hand, amyris oil can also be used as an anti-depressant and anti - anxiety which is also expected to drive the demand for Amyris oil.
Brief Approach to Research
The company will follow a modeling-based approach and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in this report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the applications, types, forms, and end uses of the product segments covered in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in our report include:
- An overview of the market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the market and its potential
- Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.