Global Ambulatory Software Market - Introduction
- Ambulatory software encompasses various types of electronic systems used inside an ambulatory care setting. Usually, most ambulatory software is electronic health record (EHR) based solutions, which is specifically designed to provide casualty facilities and other smaller practices such as patient management, decision support management, etc.
- Ambulatory EHR is easy to use meanwhile it generally deals with a single patient rather than complex procedures. Ambulatory EHR solutions help doctors or physicians to track and maintain a patient's medical records.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on the Ambulatory Software Market
Lockdowns across major regions (Europe, Asia, and North America) due to an increase in the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) had a positive impact on the ambulatory software market. Ambulatory care centers are easing the extra burden over the health care system during the COVID19 period, by supporting their healthcare teams, and certifying patient access to proper care, which is expected to boost the ambulatory software market.
To gauge the scope of customization in our reports, Ask for a Sample
Increasing adoption of cloud-based solutions to drive global ambulatory software market
- Cloud-based ambulatory software are generally based on Software-as-a-Solution (SaaS) and utilize a group of servers to transfer data processing tasks within ambulatory centers. This procedure involves an IT infrastructure, which usually contains a large amount of data that is integrated from different locations worldwide.
- Adoption of cloud-based ambulatory software is expected to increase at a rapid pace during the forecast period due to easy access, unlimited storage of data, and low cost of installation & maintenance
- The impact of this driver is expected to be high during the forecast period. Adoption of ambulatory software is on the rise across the globe, led by an increase in adoption of cloud-based solutions. This is expected to boost the global ambulatory software market in the next few years.
Rising adoption of ambulatory EHR solutions: Opportunity for ambulatory software market
- Ambulatory EHR solutions is a digitalize version to keep patient’s data, which is popular as an electronic health record (EHR). Specific & detailed information regarding each and every patient is collected by utilizing these ambulatory EHR solutions, and entire paper work of their personal health is recorded safely. The data generally includes allergies & medication, medical history, the status of immunization, laboratory test results, personal statistics, and demographics.
- Therefore, rising adoption of ambulatory EHR solutions is expected to drive the global ambulatory software market during the forecast period
Heavy infrastructure investments across underdeveloped nations to hamper global ambulatory software market
- In underdeveloped nations, most healthcare providers suffer from inadequate infrastructure, which includes technology and other resources to manage multifaceted healthcare cases. Healthcare providers need to invest heavily in healthcare infrastructural development in order to deploy ambulatory software effectively.
- Therefore, heavy infrastructure investments across underdeveloped nations are expected to hamper the global ambulatory software market
North America to account for major share of the global ambulatory software market
- In terms of region, the global ambulatory software market can be segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to account for a major share of the global ambulatory software market during the forecast period due to an increase in government support for deployment of digital record keeping, thereby boosting the market. Europe is expected to be the second-largest market for ambulatory software from 2020 to 2030.
- Asia Pacific is projected to be a rapidly expanding market for ambulatory software during the forecast period due to an increase in healthcare expenditure, specifically in India, Japan, and China.
Key Players Operating in the Global Ambulatory Software Market Include:
- Cerner Corporation
- Athenahealth, Inc.
- Mckesson Corporation
- Optum, Inc.
- Meditab Software, Inc.
Global Ambulatory Software Market: Research Scope
Global Ambulatory Software Market, by Solutions
- Consulting & integration
- Support & Maintenance
Global Ambulatory Software Market, by Deployment
Global Ambulatory Software Market, by End-user
- Independent healthcare Centers
- Hospital-Owned Ambulatory Centers
Global Ambulatory Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.