Aluminum Extruded Products Market: Overview
- Extrusion is a process used to produce fixed cross-sectional profile in bulk quantities. Extrusion enables formation of a workpiece with highly complex cross-sections with good surface finish.
- Aluminum is a metal widely used for extrusion, as it is sustainable, durable, flexible, and strong. Aluminum alloys are pre-heated at a high temperature and then, they are further extruded with the help of a die.
- Aluminum extruded products are recyclable in nature and they emit a minimal amount of harmful gases while processing. Also, these products are light in weight and they can withstand extreme conditions such as abrasion, vibrations, heat, and humidity. These conditions result in high energy efficiency, cost effectiveness, and reduction in heat flow.
- The global aluminum extruded products market is likely to expand significantly, owing to increasing investments and growth of end-user industries. Increasing awareness about favorable properties and applications of aluminum extruded products is likely to drive the global market in the next few years.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Aluminum Extruded Products Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
- Rise in the adoption of aluminum extruded products in the automobile sector is likely to drive the global aluminum extruded products market during the forecast period. Aluminum extruded products are replacing steel products in transportation and automobile industries. Use of aluminum products makes the vehicle light in weight, which results in risen fuel efficiency and less greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Also, use of aluminum extruded products in the building & construction sector is anticipated to increase in applications such as doors, panels, frames, windows, and ladders. This factor is likely to drive the global aluminum extruded products market in the near future.
- On April 1, 2019, UACJ Corporation announced to have established the automotive parts business division in order to further strengthen its business of aluminum materials for vehicles. By establishing this business division, the company would be facilitating consistency from planning and design stages to manufacturing, sales, and quality assurance stages.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
- Based on region, the global aluminum extruded products market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global aluminum extruded products market in 2018. The region is projected to be a highly attractive market for aluminum extruded products during the forecast period. The trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period, as the region is a major producer and consumer of aluminum.
- Also, the region has a well-established automobile industry, which is a major consumer of aluminum extruded products. This is especially evident in countries such as Japan, China, and India.
- North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global aluminum extruded products market during the forecast period. This is attributable to presence of a well-established automobile industry and rising investments in industrial automation and infrastructure, which are major end-users of aluminum extruded products.
- Europe is likely to hold a moderate share of the global aluminum extruded products market from 2019 to 2027. The market in the region is likely to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period.
- The markets in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Aluminum Extruded Products Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
Leading companies operating in the global aluminum extruded products market are:
- Alcoa Corporation
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
- Rio Tinto Limited
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- UACJ Corporation
- Century Aluminum Company
- Indo Alusys Industries Limited
- Century Extrusions Limited
- CHINA ZHONGWANG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market: Research Scope
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by Product Type
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by End-use Industry
- Machinery & Equipment
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mass Transport
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by Type
- 1000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 2000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 3000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 5000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 6000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 7000-series Aluminum Alloy
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.