Aluminum Caps Market: Overview
Aluminum caps are the metal closures which is used to cover or seal the top opening of the products which include jars, bottles and containers. Aluminum caps provides the protection and preservation of product within the containers and prevent them from leakage. Aluminum caps are manufactured depending upon the application which can differ from sizes and closures type. The aluminum caps provides the rigidity and optimum sealing benefits depending upon the usage. Aluminum caps have witness high demand and have majority of market share in the beverage sector being the highest. The global aluminum caps is segmented as per closure type and end use. Rise in demand of end use industries such as pharmaceuticals, food &beverage has fuel the growth of the global aluminum caps market. Overall the global outlook for the aluminum caps is expected to remain progressive during the forecast period.
Aluminum Caps Market: Dynamics
The global aluminum caps market is expected to grow on the backdrop of the growth of beverage packaging. International trade of food & beverage has witnessed significant growth during the past years, this has attributed to increase in the sales of the global aluminum caps market. Aluminum caps finds the broad application in pharmaceutical industry. High demand for anti- contaminating closure solution from the beverage industry to facilitate the increase in the sales of the aluminum caps is one of the prominent factor driving the growth of the global aluminum caps market. Aluminum caps are recyclable and user-friendly which further fuels the growth of the global aluminum caps market. The concern about product safety, security, increasing per capita consumption in the rising economies are the major factor driving the sales of the global aluminum caps market. Despite the positive factors there are certain factors which hinder the growth of the global aluminum caps market. Use of alternative packaging solution such as plastic caps as an alternative of aluminum caps is expected to witness decline in the sale of the global aluminum caps market. Overall, the global aluminum caps is expected to have a positive outlook, during the forecast period.
Aluminum Caps Market: Segmentation
The global aluminum caps market has been segmented as follows -
On the basis of closure type, the global aluminum caps market has been segmented as:
- Crown Caps
- Screw Caps
- Can ends
On the basis of end use, the global aluminum caps market has been segmented as:
- Diary Products
- Meat, Poultry & Seafood’s
- Ready-to eat meals
- Beverage Packaging
- Non- Alcoholic
- Cosmetics & Personal Care
The Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global aluminum caps market accounting the largest market share. Large urban population, modernization and growing disposable incomes led to consumption of industrial chemical in this region which is expected to fuel the growth of the global aluminum caps market during the forecast period. China remains dominant in terms of market share of aluminum caps market, while India is expected to be highly attractive in terms of growth of the global aluminum caps market during the forecast period. Western Europe is expected to follow APEJ regions in terms of aluminum caps market size during the forecast period. High consumption of beverage in North America is expected to fuel the growth of the global aluminum caps market during the forecast period. The United States will remain the largest market of aluminum caps, while Canada is expected to register a notable growth of the global aluminum caps market.
Aluminum Caps Market: Key Players
Few of the leading players operating in the global aluminum caps market are –
- Crown Holdings Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Closure Systems International Holdings Inc.
- Manufacturas Metalicas Canals, S.A.
- Helvoet Pharma Inc
Key Industry Development
- In February, 2018 Crown announced new capping solutions package by introducing smart capper which provides a throughput rate of 150 caps per minute making it ideal for smaller food producers.
- In October 2017, Gualala Closures Group announced the acquisition of screw caps activity of ICSA
(Industria Corchera S.A), the Chilean company specialized in selling packaging for wine industry.
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
Regional analysis includes –
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan
- A detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics in the aluminum caps industry
- In-depth aluminum caps market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the aluminum caps market regarding volume and value
- Recent trends and developments in the aluminum caps market
- Competition landscape in the aluminum caps market
- Strategies for key players and products offered in the aluminum caps market
- Potential and niche segments, geographical regions exhibiting promising growth in the aluminum caps market
- A neutral perspective on performance of the global aluminum caps market
- Must-have information for aluminum caps market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.