All-Electric Injection Molding Machine: Introduction
- An all-electric injection molding machine is a manufacturing process machine used to create the fabricated products or molds of different materials. The injection molding machine manufactures the molds of automobile dashboards/bumpers, electrical switches, medical devices, plastic packaging (bottles, cans), plastic furniture, etc. Injection molding machines are available in three types which include hydraulic, electric, and hybrid. Electric injection molding machines are faster and have higher accuracy than other machines.
Growth in Automobile industry to Drive the Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market
- Growth of the automobile industry is likely to lead to increased usage of all-electric injection molding machines. These machines are used to manufacture the molds of dashboards and bumpers which are extensively used in the automobile industry. Moreover, its use in other industries such as aerospace & defense, industrial manufacturing, food and beverage, furniture industry, and electrical industry is also expected to drive the global all-electric injection molding machine market.
Technological Advancements to Drive the Market
- Rapid technological innovations have led to the development of electric injection molding machines. The use of these machines leads to 50% to 70% energy savings. Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation which is expected to drive the global all-electric injection molding machine market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Europe to Lead the Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market
- In terms of region, the global all-electric injection molding machine market can be divided into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa.
- Europe includes the country-level analysis for U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. North America all-electric injection molding machine market country-level analysis includes Canada, U.S., and Rest of North America. The South America all-electric injection molding machine market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America. Analysis and forecast of the all-electric injection molding machine in Asia Pacific features India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa covers the market analysis for GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa.
- The market in Europe is likely to witness maximum demand for all-electric injection molding machines from 2019 to 2027.
- Leading manufacturers of all-electric injection molding machines are focusing on innovation in their product portfolio to expand their customer base.
Key Manufacturers Operating in the Market
The key manufacturers operating in the global all-electric injection molding machine market are:
- The Japan Steel Works, LTD.
- H.K. Industries
- Electronica Plastic Machines Limited
- ENGEL AUSTRIA GmbH
- ARBURG GmbH + Co KG
- NISSEI PLASTIC INDUSTRIAL CO., LTD.
- HAITIAN INTERNATIONAL
- UBE MACHINERY CORPORATION, Ltd.
- BORCH MACHINERY CO., LTD
- Milacron India Pvt. Ltd.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, ask for a customized report
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market: Research Scope
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Machine Structure
- Vertical Machine
- Horizontal Machine
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Material
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Clamping Force
- Below 1000kN
- 1000kN – 4000kN
- Above 4000kN
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Application
- Consumer Goods
- Electronics & Telecom
- Food & Beverage
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Distribution Channel
Global All-Electric Injection Molding Machine Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global all-electric injection molding machine market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.