Alcohol concentrates are flavoring ingredients consisting of alcohol which has similar profiles like that of original spirit or liqueur which enhance the flavors of food and beverage products when added. Alcohol is known to be an excellent carrier of aromas and flavors. Hence, alcohol is used mainly as raw material with unique aroma and flavor profiles which enhances the food and beverage taste when explicitly added in confectionery. The other benefits of alcohol are that it prolongs the shelf life of the food and beverages. The production process of the alcohol concentrates is similar to that of the original alcohols. Alcohol concentrates mainly used as a flavoring agent as alcohol aids in water solubility of the base ingredients. Liqueur concentrates are known to add taste and aroma comparatively better than original liqueurs. Alcohol concentrates are bakery products idyllic for pastries and premium chocolates and gourmet meat foods.
Reasons for Covering this Title
Beverage ingredients have witnessed continued innovations from its producer’s side be it regarding the use of various feedstock, processing methods, blending methods and packaging. Among different beverage ingredients, alcohol concentrates is emerging as one of the fast-growing markets. Innovations at production side include, the developments in alcohol focus in such a way which is suitable for a wide range of consumers and can be reconstituted to form a potable beverage by hydration with drinking water. To gain a competitive advantage in the alcohol concentrates market, the producers are differentiating their alcohol concentrates offerings concerning flavor and aroma profile, and percentage of fermentable ingredients.
Alcohol concentrates are mainly used in bakery products and confectionery, beverages, chocolate, ice-cream, meat products, sauces, and desserts. The various factors like feedstock used, alcohol type, flavor, color, and shelf life of the Alcohol concentrates plays a vital role in the determining the selection of the alcohol concentrates. The report also comprises evolving technologies which innovations in alcohol concentrates briefs about the emergent segments or stages driving higher traction in research and development. It also indicates which players are investing in R&D, process or product innovations, and emerging applications of alcohol concentrates globally. Europe is expected to dominate the alcohol concentrates market in the long-term backed by having the most significant market share in global bakery market ~28% followed by North America ~27%. The report encompasses in a detailed study about the segments and sub-segments of alcohol concentrates.
Global Alcohol Concentrates: Market Segmentation
On the basis of Primary Ingredient, the global Alcohol Concentrates market has been segmented as –
On the basis of Flavor, the global Alcohol Concentrates market has been segmented as –
On the basis of End-Use, the global Alcohol Concentrates market has been segmented as –
- Bakery Products & Confectionery
- Cakes & Fudges
- Meat Products
Global Alcohol Concentrates Market: Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the global Alcohol Concentrates market are MSK Ingredients, Oooflavors, Ciatti Company, Doehler, Valleyvapour, and Prenzel and others.
Opportunities for Market Participants
An upward trend is forecasted in the alcohol concentrates market backed by rising demand for innovative food and beverage ingredients with superior flavor and aroma profiles along with prolonged shelf life. The touch of alcohol in confectionery and bakery products has been strongly recognized as a feature of premium category. Premium category products indicate added value, superior quality and feel of luxury to the customers which also render higher profits to the manufacturers of premium food and beverages. Hence, with above mentioned factors it can be inferred that there lays strong potential for alcohol concentrates market to grow globally.
Brief Approach to Research
A modeling-based approach is followed and triangulation methodology to estimate data covered in alcohol concentrates market report. A detailed market understanding and assessment of the primary ingredient flavor and end-uses of the product segments included in the study is followed by carrying out a demand-side approach to estimate the sales of target product segments, which is then cross-referenced with a supply-side assessment of value generated over a pre-defined period. The statistics and data are collected at a regional level, consolidated and synthesized at a global level to estimate the overall market sizes.
Key Data Points Covered in the Report
Some of the key data points covered in Alcohol Concentrates report include:
- An overview of the Alcohol Concentrates market, including background and evolution
- Macroeconomic factors affecting the Alcohol Concentrates market and its potential
- Alcohol Concentrates Market dynamics, such as drivers, challenges, and trends
- Detailed value chain analysis of the Alcohol Concentrates market
- The cost structure of the products and segments covered in the study
- In-depth pricing analysis, by key product segments, regions and by major market participants
- Analysis of supply and demand, such as top producing and consuming geographies, imports/exports, and overall trade scenario
- Analysis of the Alcohol Concentrates market structure, including a tier-wise categorization of key market participants
- Competitive landscape of the Alcohol Concentrates market, including detailed profiles of the top players in this market
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S. and Canada)
- Latin America (Mexico, Brazil, Peru, Chile, and others)
- Western Europe (Germany, U.K., France, Spain, Italy, Nordic countries, Belgium, Netherlands, and Luxembourg)
- Eastern Europe (Poland and Russia)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, ASEAN, Australia, and New Zealand)
- Middle East and Africa (GCC, Southern Africa, and North Africa)
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.