Airsoft Guns Market – Toy Weapon used in airsoft sports
- Airsoft guns are imitation of original firearm manufactured to discharge non-metallic projectiles. These guns discharge projectiles either using electric motor, spring force, or gas tank.
- These guns are non-lethal and used for sports and recreational activities. With the increase use of airsoft guns, various countries have laid down standards and regulations for use of airsoft guns.
Increase in adventure sports to drive the Global Airsoft Guns Market
- Airsoft guns have become increasingly popular in recent years due to their various features and advantages such as real shooting simulation, low weight as compared to metallic guns, etc.
- Increase in the number of sports organizations that promote airsoft shooting in various developed countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, etc., have driven the global airsoft guns market.
- These organizations and groups conduct several events to attract and make aware people about airsoft guns. Moreover, growth in adventurous activities and real shooting simulation is driving consumers to procure airsoft guns. This is expected to drive the global market during the forecast period.
- Change in lifestyle and increase in disposable income are other factors, which are fueling the demand for airsoft guns. Majority of the population across developed countries prefer to spend their leisure time in adventurous sports activities.
North America to Hold a Leading Share of Global Airsoft Guns Market
- Geographically, the global Airsoft Guns market can be divided into five regions: North America (NA), Europe (EU), Asia Pacific (APAC), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and South America (SA).
- North America country-level analysis features the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the Airsoft Guns market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the Airsoft Guns market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America Airsoft Guns market is segmented into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- North America dominates the market share due to growing consumer preference for adventure activities and increase in disposable income in the region.
- However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at a fastest CAGR growth rate during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Airsoft Guns Market:
The Airsoft Guns market is competitive with several global and regional players. Major players are adopting various strategies, such as regional expansion and product portfolio expansion to enhance their position in the market.
Companies are focusing on increasing the product appearance by replication original gun models. Companies are expanding their business across different region to cater to the demand of consumers. The company focuses on emerging markets to expand its customer base. A few of the key players operating in the global Airsoft Guns market are:
- BEAUTY & THE BEES
- A&K Airsoft
- APS Conception
- Ballistic Breakthru Gunnery Corporation
- Classic Army
- Crosman Corporation
- G&G ARMAMENT TAIWAN LTD.
- KRISS USA, INC.
- Lancer Tactical
- Systema Professional Training Weapon
- Umarex GmbH & Co. KG
- VALKEN SPORTS
- TOKYO MARUI Co., Ltd
- ICS AIRSOFT, INC.
- Colt's Manufacturing Company, LLC
Global Airsoft Guns Market: Research Scope
Global Airsoft Guns Market, by Type
- Muzzle Loading
Global Airsoft Guns Market, by Mechanism
Global Airsoft Guns Market, by End Use
Global Airsoft Guns Market, by Distribution Channel
The report on the global Airsoft Guns market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.