Airport Catering Trucks: Introduction
- A catering truck comprises a container that stores meals in meal trolleys. The catering truck has a scissor lift elevation system that raises the container to the level of aircraft door and makes a safe bridge connection through an adjustable platform in order to enable the aircraft crew to replace meal trolleys.
- Airport catering trucks are used on airports to provide various services in aircraft, such as cleaning services ambulance service, and loading and unloading of luggage. They are utilized as support vehicles on airports and comprise scissor lift containers that can easily reach the height of the aircraft cabin for convenient entry into the aircraft.
Key Drivers of Global Airport Catering Trucks Market:
- Rise in disposable income coupled with urban population and rise in per capita income has shifted the preference of people toward air travel. The preference of air travel among people is rising at rapid pace which is ultimately boosting the demand for airport catering trucks for cleaning services, ambulance service, and loading and unloading of luggage, and other necessary things that need to be moved or supplied to the aircraft.
- Popularity of air travel continues to increase with a growing number of people opting for air travel, either for leisure activities or business travel. This has prompted aircraft manufacturers to enhance their production capacities to cater to this anticipated rise in the demand for air travel.
- The number of aircraft and consumption of food products on aircraft is expected to rise, which in turn is likely to boost the demand for airport catering services and ground support, such as airport catering trucks. This estimated to fuel the airport catering trucks market across the globe.
- Rise in demand for air travel is prompting governments of various countries to invest in the development of aviation infrastructure to build new airports. In the U.S. alone, there are more than 14,000 airports, which is a prominent market for airport catering. This is boosting the airport catering truck market across the globe.
Challenges of Global Airport Catering Trucks Market:
- Higher cost of airport catering trucks is high owing to the integration of additional systems and advanced technologies that are built into the trucks. Majority of consumers in developing countries are price-sensitive, which restrains the airport catering trucks market in these countries.
- Several key players are engaged in the development and manufacture of airport catering trucks; however, stringent norms and government regulations enacted in some regions and lack of funds to develop such trucks across the globe hampers the global airport catering trucks market
Expansion of Airport Infrastructure to Offer Significant Opportunity to Market
- Increase in air traffic and development of airports worldwide has fueled the demand for airport management to provide consumer services, which includes availability of food products. Catering services are focused on providing hygienic and refrigerated food with superior quality to cater to the consumer’s basic requirement. This boosts the usage of superior airport catering services for on board passengers and travelers flying via long haul flights, which in turn is expected to boost the demand for airport catering trucks during the forecast period.
North America to Hold Significant Share of Global Airport Catering Trucks Market
- North America is a highly populous region for the automotive industry, which can be attributed to employment opportunities and increased standards of living in the region. Therefore, North America accounted for a large share of the global airport catering trucks market.
- North America is home to a significantly high number of airports. Latin America follows North America, as Brazil and Mexico and other countries in the region have considerable number of airports. High purchasing power parity of people in North America has led to high preference for air travel among people in the region, as compared to any other mode of transport, which is ultimately boosting the airport catering trucks market in the region.
Key Players Operating in Airport Catering Trucks Market:
The global airport catering trucks market is consulted with top manufacturers across the globe. A few of the key players operating in the global airport catering trucks market are:
- Wright Group
- DOLL Fahrzeugbau GmbH
- Smith Transportation Equipment
- Atlas Avia GmbH
- Nandan GSE Pvt. Ltd.
- Legacy GSE
- AIR T, INC.
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market: Research Scope
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Vehicle Type
- Light Duty Vehicles
- Medium Duty Vehicles
- Heavy Duty Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Application
- Commercial Airports
- Non-Commercial Airports
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Capacity
- Less than equal to 1500 Kg
- 1500-4000 Kg
- Above 4000 kg
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Maximum Sill Height
- Below 4m
- 4-6 m
- 6-9 m
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Refrigeration
- With Refrigeration
- Without Refrigeration
Global Airport Catering Trucks Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.