Airflow Management Equipment Market: Introduction
- Airflow management equipment, also known as airflow management device, is used to manage and optimize data center cooling. The equipment helps to reduce energy consumption and operating cost of data centers. The selection of equipment depends on the method used for airflow management. Airflow management equipment are offered in multiple specifications to suit different sizes of server racks across medium to large scale business organizations. Airflow panels, blanking panels, and floor grommets are some important airflow management equipment used in large size server rooms.
Key Drivers of the Global Airflow Management Equipment Market
- Rapid growth in IT and telecommunication industry coupled with evolving internet technology is driving the demand for airflow management equipment. As data centers are primary end-users of airflow management equipment, growth in IoT enabled industry sectors and increasing digitization across several industry sectors is estimated to boost the market for airflow management equipment in the near future.
- Improving safety standards and rising adoption of sustainable business models is fueling the development of advanced products for airflow management in server rooms. Key organizations are emphasizing on advanced technologies and programs for efficient airflow management of data centers.
Growth in Telecommunication Industry – a Key Opportunity
- Data centers are an essential constituent of the telecommunication industry. As internet configurations are evolving with introduction of 4G and 5G networks, telecommunication companies are transforming data center architectures to provide improved customer support and service. The telecommunication industry is becoming very competitive and therefore data centers are a strategic asset for telecom operators. For instance, in March 2020, Nokia launched a set of tools for data center networking, developed in cooperation with Apple Inc. (AAPL.O), to help companies manage the growth in traffic in Finland.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Asia Pacific Airflow Management Equipment Market to Expand at a Significant CAGR during the Forecast Period
- Based on geography, the global airflow management equipment market can be classified into South America (SA), North America (NA), Europe (EU), Middle East & Africa (MEA), and Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Country-level bifurcation of the North America airflow management equipment market includes the forecast and analysis for the U.S., Canada, and Rest of North America. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Europe market covers the airflow management equipment market in the U.K., Germany, France, and Rest of Europe. The country-level analysis and forecast of the Asia Pacific market includes major countries in the region such as India, China, Japan, and Rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa country-level analysis and forecast of the airflow management equipment market includes GCC countries, South Africa, and Rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America airflow management equipment market is categorized into Brazil, and Rest of South America.
- The Asia Pacific airflow management equipment market is anticipated to record rapid growth, due to growing investment across telecommunication and IT industries. Rising adoption of smartphones in developing countries fuels the development of telecommunication infrastructure. Cloud adoption and data consumption is increasing; this necessitates the expansion of data center infrastructure in emerging economies such as India and China. For instance, telecom companies such as Airtel, AWS, Jio, Oracle, Yotta, and Google have planned to expand data center infrastructure in India through a partnership with Microsoft Azure.
Key Players Operating in the Global Market
Major companies operating in the global airflow management equipment market are directing their investment toward research & development projects to provide industry specific solutions. Technology advancement, strategic partnerships and collaborations, and multichannel marketing are important strategies of key companies operating in the airflow management equipment industry.
Some of the major companies identified in the global airflow management equipment market are:
- Upsite Technologies
- Eaton Corporation Plc.
- Kingspan Group
- Schneider Electric
- Subzero Engineering
- Polargy Inc.
- Halton Group
- Triad Floors
- 42U Data Center Solutions
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Airflow Management Equipment Market, Request for a Sample
Global Airflow Management Equipment Market: Research Scope
Global Airflow Management Equipment Market, by Product
- Airflow Panels
- Blanking Panels
- Expandable Filler Panels
- Floor Grommets
- Subfloor Baffling
- Others (High-Flow Doors0
Global Airflow Management Equipment Market, by Data Centers
Global Airflow Management Equipment Market, by Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, & Insurance
- IT & Telecom
- Research & Academic Institutes
- Government & Defense
Global Airflow Management Equipment Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
The report on the global airflow management equipment market is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, and inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macroeconomic indicators, and governing factors, along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various factors on market segments and regions.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.