Aircraft Traffic Management: Introduction
- Aircraft traffic management is the system used to assist the aircraft from its departure from an airport to its landing at a destination airport, including the transit phase.
- The aircraft traffic management market is segmented by domain (air traffic control, air traffic flow management, and aeronautical information management), by component (hardware, and software), by end-use (commercial, and military), and by region.
- Global economic growth, rise in passenger traffic, the need for airspace management, and modernization of air traffic management infrastructure are expected to drive the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market.
Rise in Demand for Hardware Components
- In terms of component, the hardware segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment and expected to hold a dominant share of the global aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period.
- The hardware segment is dominant due to the construction of new airports, rising digitalization in existing airports, besides the fact that several airports are replacing aging hardware equipment with new advanced equipment. These factors propel the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market.
- Moreover, developed regions such as North America and Europe are currently focusing on upgrading existing air traffic management to provide better air traffic services to the airlines, thus boosting the global aircraft traffic management market.
- In January 2020, Raytheon Technologies signed a contract with US Federal Aviation Administration to develop usability and reduce operational costs for the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS).
- The major restraint of the aircraft traffic management market is high cost associated with air traffic management
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Traffic Management Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Aircraft Traffic Management Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft traffic management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, and India.
- The rising income of people, rising affordability, and low flight fares incentivizes passenger traffic in the APAC region, which is projected to drive the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period.
- North America follows Asia Pacific in terms of growth in the aircraft traffic management market due to the rising modernization programs for existing airports in the U.S. and Canada which supports market demand.
- The aircraft traffic management market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for aircraft traffic management from various countries of the region. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market
The global aircraft traffic management market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for aircraft traffic management. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft traffic management market include:
- Thales Group
- Raytheon Technologies
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Saab AB
- BAE Systems
- Frequentis Group
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Saipher ATC
- Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corporation
- Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
- ALTYS Technology
- Searidge Technologies
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Adacel Technologies Limited
- ACAMS Airport Tower Solutions
- Avinor AS
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by Domain
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Flow Management
- Aeronautical Information Management
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by Component
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by End-use
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.