Aircraft Traffic Management: Introduction
- Aircraft traffic management is the system used to assist the aircraft from its departure from an airport to its landing at a destination airport, including the transit phase.
- The aircraft traffic management market is segmented by domain (air traffic control, air traffic flow management, and aeronautical information management), by component (hardware, and software), by end-use (commercial, and military), and by region.
- Global economic growth, rise in passenger traffic, the need for airspace management, and modernization of air traffic management infrastructure are expected to drive the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market.
Rise in Demand for Hardware Components
- In terms of component, the hardware segment is likely to be the fastest growing segment and expected to hold a dominant share of the global aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period.
- The hardware segment is dominant due to the construction of new airports, rising digitalization in existing airports, besides the fact that several airports are replacing aging hardware equipment with new advanced equipment. These factors propel the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market.
- Moreover, developed regions such as North America and Europe are currently focusing on upgrading existing air traffic management to provide better air traffic services to the airlines, thus boosting the global aircraft traffic management market.
- In January 2020, Raytheon Technologies signed a contract with US Federal Aviation Administration to develop usability and reduce operational costs for the Standard Terminal Automation Replacement System (STARS).
- The major restraint of the aircraft traffic management market is high cost associated with air traffic management
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Traffic Management Market, Request for a Sample
Asia Pacific to Lead the Aircraft Traffic Management Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft traffic management market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth in the aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period due to increasing demand from countries such as Japan, China, Taiwan, Indonesia, South Korea, and India.
- The rising income of people, rising affordability, and low flight fares incentivizes passenger traffic in the APAC region, which is projected to drive the growth of the global aircraft traffic management market during the forecast period.
- North America follows Asia Pacific in terms of growth in the aircraft traffic management market due to the rising modernization programs for existing airports in the U.S. and Canada which supports market demand.
- The aircraft traffic management market in Europe is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period due to the rising demand for aircraft traffic management from various countries of the region. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market
The global aircraft traffic management market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for aircraft traffic management. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft traffic management market include:
- Thales Group
- Raytheon Technologies
- Indra Sistemas S.A.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Saab AB
- BAE Systems
- Frequentis Group
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Saipher ATC
- Advanced Navigation & Positioning Corporation
- Intelcan Technosystems Inc.
- ALTYS Technology
- Searidge Technologies
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Adacel Technologies Limited
- ACAMS Airport Tower Solutions
- Avinor AS
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by Domain
- Air Traffic Control
- Air Traffic Flow Management
- Aeronautical Information Management
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by Component
Global Aircraft Traffic Management Market, by End-use
This upcoming business intelligence report is intended to be a one-stop market research solution to guide organizations in taking timely and effective decisions for their business growth. The ongoing study is the culmination of our deep expertise on data science methods, combined with an unparalleled understanding of the external environment and analysis of the industries. Each of the reports by TMR aims at offering a detailed scrutiny of the value chain of our current and prospective customers, takes them from identifying value propositions, and subsequently assist their business executives to implement right strategies to create customer value. We believe that creating and sustaining the customer value is the key pivot on which business executives can create profits for their organizations and increase the market shares, continuously and with sustainability.
Each of our touchpoints through which we engage with the organization/enterprise during the primary research enables us to understand the internal environment it operates in and the ways in which the external environment influences its growth.
Always Evolving with Competition
Excellence is built into the DNA of TMR, and all our teams work collaboratively and committedly toward achieving that in whatever they do. From the very first interaction our teams of research analysts have with any interested market participant to the final preparation processes in each of our reports reflects a rigorous understanding of the dynamic industry environment that businesses operate in.
We relentlessly work to be a differentiator in whatever we do in the current era of hypercompetitive global environment. The result of our unceasing focus on excellence is reflected clearly in the insights and guidance we offer to our customers in order to empower them to create brand equity. Our simple yet very powerful underpinning for navigating the competition is to always keep evolving with changing business environments. Our close-kinit team of research analysts not only believe in this simple philosophy but also implement the same.
Constantly Innovating Our Research Methodologies and Models
We do not limit with any specific market research tool or one standard approach for obtaining or analyzing data. Undoubtedly, our report making process is ever-evolving to meet the customer needs and demands supported broadly by a vast knowledge of data science methods that we combine with business acumen our teams have built upon for several years. Evidently, our primary and secondary research data about customers and consumers have shown that we can go to any lengths to obtain them. This is followed by applying next-gen automation tools integrated with human judgement to clear the clutter, ascertain the most relevant and recent qualitative and quantitative insights, and package them in digestible chunks in our reports for our customers.
We Take Pride in No-One-Size-Fits-All Approach
Over the past several years, we have been conducting market intelligence studies across all industries for all types of organizations — big and small, profit and not-for-profit, and Fortune 500 and Unicorns, as we believe that a sound decision making must be based on no-one-size-fits-all approach. Without doubt, each of the organizations regardless of the industry they are in are affected differently by changes in political, economic, socio-culture, legal, ecological, and legal environments. The research models and the value chain analysis process that our analysts employ for conducting the study uphold this approach.
We look at myriad components of internal and external business environment affecting the growth strategies of organizations. Some of the broader aspects that we focus on are:
- Our team of Analysts and Support Teams always strive to see the bigger picture in life cycle stages of any industry
- The Teams focus on obtaining valuable insights into different models of competitive advantage while making an internal environment analysis
- They keep on modifying the value chain analysis processes of organizations to understand on how customer value is created
Some areas of assessing market dynamics that are used in the research models and methodologies adopted by our analysts can be summarized as:
- Corporate and business strategies underlying new brand positioning strategies
- Mapping for strategic planning for business units
- Various metrics for business portfolio analysis, including BCG matrix
- Value chain analysis
These will help create and sustain competitive advantage for our prospects and current customers.
Key focus areas and agenda that underpin and catalyze our primary and secondary research initiatives and endeavors are:
- What are some of the core competencies and distinctive competencies of new entrants and established players in the industry we are analyzing?
- What are some of the branding opportunities that are emerging at a rapid pace?
- What are the major competitive forces and elements of external environment shaping the industry life cycle stages of most organizations?
- Why some competitive strategies are popular than others among leaders in a certain market?
- What customer-based brand equity strategies companies have leveraged in a certain industry or set of related industries in a sector?
- What are some of the key pricing strategies that companies in an industry are implementing for marketing their products internationally?
- Identifying whether market-push or market-pull strategies are more relevant to a certain product or a service?
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.