Aircraft Lightning Protection: Introduction
- Aircraft lightning protections are employed to protect critical and non-critical electronic equipment and protect an aircraft from accident
- Lightning strikes can affect airline operations and cause costly delays and service interruptions
- Lightning protection is highly essential in aircraft, as it can protect several aircraft components such as electrically controlled power feeders, fuel valves, generators, and electric distribution systems from damage
- When lightning strikes the exterior of an aircraft, electricity travels from the point of impact to some other point without diversion or interruption caused to the interior of the aircraft if lightning protections are used
Rise in Demand for Aircraft Lightning Protection for Use in Military and Aerospace Industries
- Aircraft lightning protections are largely used in military and aerospace industries for protection of aircraft from lightning, which is considered a major factor driving the global aircraft lightning protection market
- Aircraft lightning protections are reliable and high-performance protection products that can withstand severe environmental conditions
- Moreover, increase in the number of orders for new aircraft to strengthen the defense sector of developing countries across the globe is expected to promote growth of the global market during the forecast period
- Furthermore, increase in the number of air passengers is expected to augment the global aviation industry as well as fuel the demand for lightning protections used in aircraft during the forecast period
- As a result of these factors, the demand for aircraft lightning protections for use in military and aerospace applications is increasing, which is expected to drive the global aircraft lightning protection market during the forecast period
- However, the existing backlog in the delivery of new aircraft by several prominent vendors is expected to hinder the global market from 2019 to 2027
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft lightning protection market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global aircraft lightning protection market throughout the forecast period, as a large number of manufacturers of aircraft lightning protection products operate in the region
- The aircraft lightning protection market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market
The global aircraft lightning protection market was highly fragmented in 2018. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansions to meet the risen demand for aircraft lightning protection products. Moreover, manufacturers are entering into partnerships for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft lightning protection market are:
- Astroseal Products Manufacturing Corp.
- Cobham plc
- Dayton-Granger, Inc.
- Dexmet Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- L3Harris Technologies, Inc.
- Protek Devices
- Saab AB
- TE Connectivity
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, by Aircraft Type
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs)
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, by Fit
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, by Application
- Test Service
- Lightning Detection & Warning
- Lightning Protection
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, by End-user
Global Aircraft Lightning Protection Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.