Aircraft Interface Device: Introduction
- Aircraft interface devices are used in modern aircrafts for digital communication systems, new engines, inflight entertainment, advanced armaments, navigation flight systems, data records, and other purposes.
- The aircraft interface device market is segmented by platform (software, hardware); by end-use (fixed wing, rotary wing); by fit (line fit and retrofit); by aircraft type (civil and military); by connectivity (wired and wireless); and by region.
- The rise in demand for real-time aviation analytics and a growing need for situational awareness is expected to boost the growth of the global aircraft interface device market during the forecast period
Expansion of the Wireless Segment
- In terms of connectivity, the wireless segment holds the dominant share of the aircraft interface device market.
- Wireless connectivity transfers the data between aircrafts. It also provides data including the aircraft’s location, destination, speed, and other relevant information. This ability of the wireless segment is projected to lead to the highest CAGR rate for the aircraft interface device market during the forecast period.
- Based on aircraft type, the military segment is projected to hold the second largest share of the global aircraft interface device market during the forecast period due to increasing military operations in various countries.
- Certificate clearance of an aircraft interface device, and regulations associated with airworthiness are the major restraints affecting the growth of the aircraft interface device market.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Interface Device Market, Request for a Sample
North America to Lead the Aircraft Interface Device Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft interface device market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- North America is anticipated to dominate the global aircraft interface device market throughout the forecast period, as the demand for aircraft interface devices is continuously increasing in the region.
- Major manufacturing companies such as The Boeing Company, Collins Aerospace, Astronics Corporation, and Viasat, Inc. have headquarters in North America
- The increased demand for fixed wing and rotary wing aircrafts in North America, which are widely used in civil, military, and security applications, is propelling the growth of the aircraft interface device market.
- The aircraft interface device market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Aircraft Interface Device Market
The global aircraft interface device market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancement and expansion to meet the rising demand for aircraft interface devices. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft interface device market include:
- Collins Aerospace
- Thales SA
- The Boeing Company
- Astronics Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Honeywell International Inc.
- SCI Technologies, Inc.
- Teledyne Controls LLC
- Viasat Inc.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market, by Platform
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market, by End-use
- Fixed Wing
- Rotary Wing
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market, by Fit
- Line Fit
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market, by Aircraft Type
Global Aircraft Interface Device Market, by Connectivity
Disclaimer: This ongoing market research study is a meticulously planned activity where a broad array of factors and aspects that shape the marketing environment and industry are taken into account. However, keeping in mind the constantly changing nature of business dynamics and changing strategic intents, we are always actively making iterations and modifications in our approaches. As always, we are ready to tailor our insights and guidance to suit your requirements. Engage with us to know what more is there for your CXOs.