Aircraft Computers: Introduction
- Computers now-a-days are an indispensable part of aircrafts and are used for flight control and display, monitoring and regulating flight functions, recording and processing flight activities, providing passenger entertainment, and communication and navigation, besides other operations.
- Aircraft computer applications guarantee the wellbeing and safety of the travelers and ease the operations of the pilot
Increasing Retrofit Activities in the General Aviation Market
- The overall growth of general and military aviation across the globe is one of the primary reasons for the growth of the aircraft computers market
- Computers are increasingly being used in the growing retrofit activities that are taking place in avionics as computers provide accurate computation and control
- Another factor driving the aircraft computers market are the rising concerns related to passenger safety, as usage of computers ensure safer navigation and greater flight control
- Increasing allocation of defense budgets to develop technological superiority and to counter rising geopolitical tension across various parts of the world is also expected to support the growth of the aircraft computers market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America expected to capture significant share of the aircraft computers market and the APAC market expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period
- In terms of region, the aircraft computers market can be divided into North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, South America, and Middle East & Africa
- North America is witnessing significant investment in the technological development of general and commercial aviation sectors, which is driving the growth of the aircraft computers market in the region
- The APAC market for aircraft computers on the other hand is expected to register significant growth during the forecast period as the growth in air passenger traffic is expected to rise tremendously with China and India growing to become the two largest aviation markets in the world during the same period
- Growth in the APAC market would mainly be driven by the demand for narrow body aircrafts for commercial aviation, and other macroeconomic factors such as rising GDP, and rising per capita income in the region
Key Players Operating in the Aircraft Computers Market
The market for aircraft computers is highly influenced by aircraft manufacturing companies as these companies look to enhance their product offering by enabling latest high-end technological solutions in their aircrafts. Aircraft manufacturing companies focus on research and development to ensure the integration of latest and niche technologies in the cockpit of their aircrafts. The major global players covered in the report are
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Cobham PLC
- Esterline Technologies Corporation
- BAE Systems PLC
- The Curtiss-Wright Corporation
- United Technologies Corporation
- Rockwell Collins, Inc.
- Saab AB
- Thales Group, and
- Safran S.A.
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Computers Market, Request for a Sample
Global Aircraft Computers Market: Research Scope
- Global Aircraft Computers Market, by Type
- Narrow body aircraft
- Wide body aircraft
- General aviation aircraft
- Global Aircraft Computers Market, by Operation
- Global Aircraft Computers Market, by Component
- Flight control
- Engine control
- Utility controls
- Mission computers
- Global Aircraft Computers Market, by Use
- Global Aircraft Computers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- North Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- North America
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.