Aircraft Cabin Interiors: Introduction
- An aircraft cabin is the section of the aircraft in which the passengers travel. The aircraft cabin interior offers passengers a secure, comfortable, and pleasing environment at high altitudes.
- Aircraft cabin interiors specifically include travel class sections such as aircraft seating, IFEC, aircraft cabin lighting, aircraft galley, aircraft lavatory, aircraft windows & windshields, aircraft stowage panels, and aircraft interior panel in large and medium aircrafts.
- The aircraft cabin interior market is segmented by type, aircraft type, material, end-user, and region.
Rise in Demand for Very Large Aircraft
- Based on aircraft type, very large aircraft is expected to be the fastest growing segment in the aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period.
- The very large aircraft segment is projected to expand at the highest rate due to the growing demand for long-haul air travel across the world and priorities of passengers in terms of safety, reliability, and experience.
- In June 2020, Collins Aerospace Systems launched its new product, namely, the cabin air recirculation high-efficiency particulate air (HEPA) filter installation kit. This kit is used on Dash 8 (-100/-200/-300) aircrafts.
- In October 2019, Astronics Corporation launched a wireless charging module (WCM) for business aircrafts and rotorcraft markets. Astronics’ WCM offers wireless charging capability for passenger smartphones and other devices.
- The rising demand for long-haul air travel across the world and priorities of passenger safety, reliability, and experience post-COVID-19 is expected to boost the growth of the global aircraft cabin interiors market during the forecast period.
- Stringent aviation regulations, certifications, and increase in raw material cost are the major restraints of the global aircraft cabin interiors market.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
North America to Lead the Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market
- In terms of region, the global aircraft cabin interiors market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The market in North America is expected to expand at the highest growth rate throughout the forecast period since the United States has a flourishing aviation industry and because of the major marketing players operating in the region.
- Moreover, many commercial companies such as Boeing (US) and Bombardier (Canada) have their headquarters in North America, thereby leading to increased demand for products used in aircraft cabin interiors. This also propels the growth of the aircraft cabin interiors market.
- The aircraft cabin interiors market in Europe and Asia Pacific is expected to expand at a substantial rate during the forecast period. On the other hand, the market in Middle East & Africa, and South America is estimated to expand at a moderate pace during the forecast period.
Key Players Operating in the Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market
The global aircraft cabin interiors market was highly fragmented in 2019. Major players operating in the global market are focusing on technological advancements and expansion to meet the rising demand for aircraft cabin interiors. Moreover, manufacturers are undertaking mergers and acquisitions for the development of innovative products.
Key players operating in the global aircraft cabin interiors market are:
- Safran (Zodiac Aerospace)
- United Technologies Corporation
- Astronics Corporation
- Cobham plc
- Diehl Stiftung & Co. KG
- Global Eagle Entertainment
- Gogo Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Panasonic Avionics Corporation
- RECARO Aircraft Seating GmbH & Co. KG.
- Rockwell Collins, Inc. (Collins Aerospace)
- Thales Group
For Right Perspective & Competitive Insights on Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, Request for a Sample
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market: Research Scope
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Aircraft Type
- Narrow Body Aircraft
- Wide Body Aircraft
- Very Large Aircraft
- Business Jets
- Regional Transport Aircraft
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Type
- Aircraft Seating
- In-flight Entertainment and Connectivity
- Aircraft Cabin Lighting
- Aircraft Galley
- Aircraft Lavatory
- Aircraft Windows & Windshields
- Aircraft Stowage Bins
- Aircraft Interior Panels
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by Material
Global Aircraft Cabin Interiors Market, by End-user
- Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul (MRO)
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.