Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR): Introduction
- The global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market is expected to expand significantly during the forecast period, owing to increasing adoption of airborne ISR
- Additionally, growing focus by various countries on advanced border surveillance solutions led by unstable geopolitical conditions is expected to promote growth of the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market during the forecast period
- Airborne ISR is designed to provide data for defense missions and intelligence activities
Key Drivers of Global Airborne Intelligence, Surveillance & Reconnaissance (ISR) Market
- Owing to needs of the modern technology, especially in high-tech regional wars as well as to handle challenges of complex counterinsurgency and counterterrorism operations, countries across the globe are spending more on their defense budgets for deployment of emerging technologies
- Furthermore, airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance are also useful for precision air strikes on evasive targets, monitoring of coastal waters for adversaries, reconnaissance, furnishing of emergency services, and execution of search and rescue operations
- Major players operating in the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market are investing to expand their product portfolios and improve their distribution networks. They have adopted strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, development of new products, joint ventures, and expansions to cater to the increasing demand for airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance across different regions.
- Due to several benefits offered by airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance, these are expected to be increasingly used for various military and security applications in the next few years. This, in turn, is anticipated to boost the global airborne intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance market during the forecast period.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Technological Advancements in Airborne ISR to Offer Attractive Opportunities
- Airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance is one of the important parts of a country’s border security
- Leading players are focusing on the integration of AI with airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance
- Moreover, advanced technologies are being integrated with airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance for use in securing of borders. Besides, airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance have potential to deliver reliable data for use in challenging operations. These factors are expected to increase the adoption of airborne ISR during the forecast period.
High Costs of R&D Can Hinder Market
- High costs involved in research and development of airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance are expected to hinder the global market during the forecast period. However, usage of new and emerging technologies is expected to lessen this development cost in the next few years.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape, ask for a customized report
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Airborne ISR Market
- Asia Pacific is a leading consumer of airborne ISR, followed by North America and Europe. China, India, and Japan are key markets in the region. In terms of demand, these countries account for a major share of the market in the region. Increase in the demand for airborne ISR in Asia Pacific can be attributed to continuously increasing defense budgets of countries in the region.
- Thus, growing concerns about national security are projected to fuel the demand for airborne intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance in military operations in the near future, thereby driving the global airborne ISR market
Key Players Operating in Global Market
The global airborne ISR market is highly concentrated, with the top manufacturers accounting for approximately 25%–35% of the market share. A few of the key players operating in the global airborne ISR market are:
- Raytheon UK
- Airborne Technologies
- FLIR Systems Inc.
- Harris Corporation
- General Dynamics
- CACI International Inc.
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Collins Aerospace
- INTELSAT GENERAL
Global Airborne ISR Market: Research Scope
Global Airborne ISR Market, by Application
Global Airborne ISR Market, by End-use Industry
Global Airborne ISR Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
With a robust experience in creating exceptional market reports, Transparency Market Research has emerged as one of the trusted market research companies among a large number of stakeholders and CXOs. Every report at Transparency Market Research goes through rigorous research activity in every aspect. The researchers at TMR keep a close watch on the market and extract beneficial growth-boosting points. These points help the stakeholders to strategize their business plans accordingly.
TMR researchers conduct exhaustive qualitative and quantitative research. This research involves taking inputs from the experts in the market, focused attention on recent developments, and others. This method of research makes TMR stand out from other market research firms.
Here's how Transparency Market Research helps the stakeholders and CXOs through the reports:
Inculcation and Evaluation of Strategic Collaborations: The TMR researchers analyze recent strategic activities like mergers, acquisitions, partnerships, collaborations, and joint ventures. All the information is compiled and included in the report.
Perfect Market Size Estimations: The report analyzes the demographics, growth potential, and capability of the market through the forecast period. This factor leads to the estimation of the market size and also provides an outline about how the market will retrieve growth during the assessment period.
Investment Research: The report focuses on the ongoing and upcoming investment opportunities across a particular market. These developments make the stakeholders aware of the current investment scenario across the market.
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.