Air springs have become a crucial part of ensuring proper aerodynamics in vehicles. Automakers have been using air springs in range of automotive systems to boost comfort of passengers and their safety. The sales in air springs market have thrived on back of their extensive use in heavy duty vehicle systems for the past several decades. In addition, the sales have also come from their use in industrial machine systems. The air springs market has made striking strides on the back of demand for advancements in vibration isolators. The isolators are utilized in wide range of heavy-duty movement applications, such as in processing stones involving heavy wood logs.
Perhaps the most strident push for advancements in engineering designs for the products in the air springs market has come from the evolution of vehicular technologies for comfort and safety. Engineers have been coming out with new designs to improve torsion decoupling and robustness, along with higher comfort. The increased pace of commercialization of electric vehicles is a key trend bolstering the expansion of the air springs market. In electric vehicles, air spring mechanism has formed a key part of passive battery cooling systems. This has helped protect the vehicle from adverse road conditions. A variety of new formats have come to help automakers offer new features. A case in point is the incorporation of switchable air springs.
Global Air springs Market: Overview
In the automotive industry, the use of air suspension system is extensive and this has substantially increased the demand for air springs in the sector. Besides, the changing conditions of terrain and increased user demand for effortless and convenient driving is anticipated to trigger sales of air springs. This factor is likely to support growth of the global air springs market over the timeframe of analysis, from 2020 to 2030.
The growth of the global air springs market is expected to be driven by the aftermarket part of the business as well. After a pre-determined range of driving, it is essential to replace the air springs, which is likely to augur well for the market in the years to come. In addition, several technological developments have brought in new composites and designs that are to be utilized in air springs. These developments are expected to open up new growth avenues for the global air springs market in the years to come. Air springs are being utilized in various heavy-duty vehicle suspension systems for almost a century. In these applications, compressed air needed for braking system is utilized to prove to be useful in these applications. Such multiple uses of the product is likely to support growth of the global air springs market over the tenure of assessment, from 2020 to 2030. These springs offer extra comfort and improve the overall quality of the ride.
Product type, end user, and region are the three important parameters based on which the global air springs market has been classified.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Air springs Market: Notable Developments
One of the important market developments that give a quick view of the dynamics pertaining to the global air springs market is mentioned as below:
- In October 2019, Germany-based Continental AG introduced a lightweight air spring that is capable of diminishing the weight of conventional vehicle by 15 kgs. It is considered as the latest technological breakthrough by the company.
Some of the prominent organizations in the global air springs market comprise the below-mentioned:
- Firestone Industrial Products Company, LLC
- Continental AG
- Dunlop Systems and components
- Hendrickson USA, L.L.C.
- Tata AutoComp Systems Ltd
- VDL Weweler-Colaert nv
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in Global Air springs market, ask for a customized report
Global Air springs Market: Key Trends
The global air springs market is characterized by the presence of the following restraints, drivers, and opportunities.
Increased Use of Trucks in Various Trading Activities to Fuel Demand in the Market
There has been a steady rise in the manufacturing of commercial vehicles all over the world. This rise in production of vehicles is fuelled by trading activities that involve transportation of goods. Furthermore, these business activities are increasingly opting for local transport systems due to economic viability. The increase in the production of commercial vehicles, especially in rapidly developing parts of the world is anticipated to encourage growth of the global air springs market over the timeframe of analysis, from 2020 to 2030.
Trucks account for a sizeable chunk of the total demand for air springs generated worldwide. Truck racing has recently gathered much attention and is gradually gaining popularity, which has prompted leading truck companies to make investment in truck racing championships. These racing trucks require improved safety features that enable integration of air spring suspensions, thereby driving the growth of the global air springs market in the years to come. In a bid to facilitate better performance of racing trucks, investment are being made to develop improved and technologically advanced air springs.
Global Air springs Market: Geographical Analysis
In the global air springs market, North America is likely to account for a considerable chunk of the market revenue and share. The dominance of the region is expected to continue throughout the period of assessment due to the rising demand for trucks in various trading activities. Furthermore, rise in disposable income of the people is estimated emerge as growth factor for the market in the North America.
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.