Air Quality Control Systems (AQCS) are the systems which are used in heavy energy producing industries such as oil and gas refineries and coal based power plants to minimize the quantity of pollutants produced by them during production operation. The AQCS market has shown remarkable progress in recent years and is also showing attractive market potential for the future. Demand for AQCS is primarily increasing due to the rising demand of energy across the globe. Asia Pacific has the dominating position in terms of market share followed by North America and Europe.
In this report, the global AQCS market is segmented into two major categories, on the basis of types i.e. selective catalytic reduction systems (SCR), flue gas desulphurization systems (FGD), particle control systems (PC), and mercury control systems (MC) and on the basis of application into oil and gas and power plants. The AQCS market is driven by factors such as the rising awareness among consumers regarding pollution control and growing developments in pollution control technologies. Government regulations and increasing demand for innovative technologies will also act as drivers for the AQCS market. Some of the factors inhibiting the growth of the AQCS market are the increasing raw material prices. The global recession has slowed funding for new projects. The fluctuating prices of equipments will also hinder the growth of the market.
Some of the key players in this market are Hitachi Power Systems America, Siemens Energy, Mitsubishi, Alstom Power, Mc Dermott Technology Inc., Indigo Technologies, KBR U.S., CRI Catalyst Company, Sukriti Engineers India, Marsulex, Guodian Longyuan, China Boqi, Trimer Corporation, Ducon, MKS instruments, CormTech Inc., Indigo Technologies, Hamon RC, Burns & Mcdonnell, Foster Wheeler, ADA Environment Solutions, Schust Engineering Inc. and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
Note : All statements of fact, opinion, or analysis expressed in reports are those of the respective analysts. They do not necessarily reflect formal positions or views of Transparency Market Research.