Air Dryers Market: Introduction
- An air dryer is a machine that helps to suck in and significantly reduce the moisture content of ambient air. Air dryers are commonly found in a wide range of industrial and commercial facilities in various end-use industries. Major focus on increasing the efficiency of production to remain competitive in the market is expected to boost the demand for air dryers. The market for air dryers is expected to witness surge in its growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Air Dryers Market
- End-use industries such as food & beverages, general manufacturing, and healthcare require dry and clean air for regular and swift operations. Presence of impurities may cause damage or clogging of delivery systems. Superior quality of air is one of the topmost priorities of these end-use industries. Hence, increasing demand for compressed air in industries is projected to propel the global air dryers market during the forecast timeframe.
- Rapid industrialization in emerging countries is expected to drive the growth of the air dryers market. Further, incorporation of sensor technology is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period. Improving manufacturing processes, energy-saving, noise reduction, and overall enhancement of system reliability are contributing to the increased demand for air dryers.
- Rising cost of electricity while using air dryers is expected to hamper the growth of the air dryers market during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing capital expenditure on machineries is another concern. Customers as a result tend to acquire machinery on a rental basis which helps them save on capital and maintenance cost. These factors may hinder the growth of the air dryers market during the forecast period.
- The global air dryers market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various vendors. Manufacturers with advanced technologies and better financial resources have the tendency to develop innovative products which offers a challenge to competitors in the market. Therefore, it is crucial for all manufacturers to stay abreast of advanced technologies that could potentially affect competition in the market. Manufacturers need to innovate products to cater to the requirements of consumers which is expected to generate demand for the product during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Air Dryers Market
- In terms of region, the air dryers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the global air dryers market during the forecast period. Product demand is high in this region due to the significant presence of end-user industries. Countries such as India, China, and Japan have undergone significant growth in the last few years. Moreover, rapid development of chemical & pharmaceutical industries in China and India is expected to further propel the global air dryers market during the forecast period. The market in Europe is witnessing noteworthy growth due to the increased usage of air dryers in various OEM industries.
Key Players Operating in the Global Air Dryers Market are Listed Below:
- Anest Iwata Corporation
- Atlas Copco
- BEKO Technologies GmbH
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Eaton Compressor & Fabrication
- Hangzhou Risheng Decontamination Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Kaeser Kompressoren SE
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- SPX FLOW, Inc.
Global Air Dryers Market: Research Scope
Global Air Dryers Market, by Product Type
- Deliquescent Air Dryers
- Desiccant Air Dryers
- Membrane Air Dryers
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
Global Air Dryers Market, by Application
- Processed Air
- Breathing Air
- Plant Air or Shop Air
- Instrument Air
Global Air Dryers Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Others (Steel, etc.)
Global Air Dryers Market, by Price
Global Air Dryers Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Air Dryers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.