Air Dryers Market: Introduction
- An air dryer is a machine that helps to suck in and significantly reduce the moisture content of ambient air. Air dryers are commonly found in a wide range of industrial and commercial facilities in various end-use industries. Major focus on increasing the efficiency of production to remain competitive in the market is expected to boost the demand for air dryers. The market for air dryers is expected to witness surge in its growth during the forecast period.
Key Drivers and Opportunities of the Global Air Dryers Market
- End-use industries such as food & beverages, general manufacturing, and healthcare require dry and clean air for regular and swift operations. Presence of impurities may cause damage or clogging of delivery systems. Superior quality of air is one of the topmost priorities of these end-use industries. Hence, increasing demand for compressed air in industries is projected to propel the global air dryers market during the forecast timeframe.
- Rapid industrialization in emerging countries is expected to drive the growth of the air dryers market. Further, incorporation of sensor technology is anticipated to drive the market during the forecast period. Improving manufacturing processes, energy-saving, noise reduction, and overall enhancement of system reliability are contributing to the increased demand for air dryers.
- Rising cost of electricity while using air dryers is expected to hamper the growth of the air dryers market during the forecast period. Moreover, increasing capital expenditure on machineries is another concern. Customers as a result tend to acquire machinery on a rental basis which helps them save on capital and maintenance cost. These factors may hinder the growth of the air dryers market during the forecast period.
- The global air dryers market is highly fragmented due to the presence of various vendors. Manufacturers with advanced technologies and better financial resources have the tendency to develop innovative products which offers a challenge to competitors in the market. Therefore, it is crucial for all manufacturers to stay abreast of advanced technologies that could potentially affect competition in the market. Manufacturers need to innovate products to cater to the requirements of consumers which is expected to generate demand for the product during the forecast period.
Asia Pacific and Europe to Hold Major Share of the Global Air Dryers Market
- In terms of region, the air dryers market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- The Asia Pacific region is expected to dominate the global air dryers market during the forecast period. Product demand is high in this region due to the significant presence of end-user industries. Countries such as India, China, and Japan have undergone significant growth in the last few years. Moreover, rapid development of chemical & pharmaceutical industries in China and India is expected to further propel the global air dryers market during the forecast period. The market in Europe is witnessing noteworthy growth due to the increased usage of air dryers in various OEM industries.
Key Players Operating in the Global Air Dryers Market are Listed Below:
- Anest Iwata Corporation
- Atlas Copco
- BEKO Technologies GmbH
- Donaldson Company, Inc.
- Eaton Compressor & Fabrication
- Hangzhou Risheng Decontamination Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Ingersoll Rand Inc.
- Kaeser Kompressoren SE
- Parker-Hannifin Corporation
- SPX FLOW, Inc.
Global Air Dryers Market: Research Scope
Global Air Dryers Market, by Product Type
- Deliquescent Air Dryers
- Desiccant Air Dryers
- Membrane Air Dryers
- Refrigerated Air Dryers
Global Air Dryers Market, by Application
- Processed Air
- Breathing Air
- Plant Air or Shop Air
- Instrument Air
Global Air Dryers Market, by End-use Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Others (Steel, etc.)
Global Air Dryers Market, by Price
Global Air Dryers Market, by Distribution Channel
Global Air Dryers Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa