Air Damper Market: Airflow Regulator
- Air damper is a mechanical device, duct, or chimney that helps regulate the air flow across the device. It is a collection of valves or plates that control the flow of air inside a duct, chimney, variable air volume (VAV) box, air handler, or other air handling equipment.
- Depending on the shape of the duct, air dampers are commonly manufactured in round and rectangular shapes
- Air damper can be operated manually or automatically. Manual air dampers are turned around by a handle on the outside of a duct, while automatic air dampers are used to regulate the airflow on continuous basis in a closed space. They can also be operated by electric or pneumatic motors, which are controlled by a thermostat or an automation system.
- Air damper helps prevent the entry of water, either rain or snow, into the air handling system by discontinuation of the flow of air into the system, when it is closed. When opened, air damper allows the air handling system to supply the required amount of fresh outdoor air to the building in order to dilute air contaminants that are generated in buildings and furnishings.
- Air dampers are also used to control fire and smoke in life safety systems and airflow in systems including commercial HVAC and industrial
- Prominent applications of air dampers include building & construction, chemical, and automotive industries. Air dampers are extensively used to restrict fire and smoke in a building in the chemical industry. These dampers are also used in exhaust fan ducts and boiler flue exhausts.
To clarify your doubts about the report on Air Damper Market, Request a Brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Air Damper Market
- Rise in demand for fire safety systems in industries such as automotive and building & construction has led to an increase in building codes across the globe. Air dampers are installed in buildings in order to minimize the damage and further protect occupants. Air damper helps to put out fire by automatically closing blades in order to maintain the integrity of the fire-rated separation.
- Air dampers play a major role in maintaining the level of emission in the chemical industry, especially in coal-fired power plants, gas turbine exhaust systems, and boiler systems. Failure of air dampers in the manufacturing sector can cause plant shutdowns, serious effects on station safety, unit capacity or unit availability, and plant environment. This is projected to drive the demand for air dampers market in the near future.
North America to Hold Prominent Share of Global Air Damper Market
- In terms of region, the global air damper market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Growth in building & construction and chemical industries in the U.S. is anticipated to propel housing, commercial, and manufacturing sectors in the country. This is expected to drive the demand for air dampers in order to maintain the safety of buildings from fire, smoke, and emissions.
- While the market across Europe is projected to expand at a significant pace owing to the growth of building & construction sector across the region. Moreover, Nordic countries such as Sweden, Finland, Norway, and Denmark are likely to witness the increasing migration activities, which is estimated to boost to the construction industry in Europe.
- Increase in urbanization in emerging markets such as China, India, and Indonesia is estimated to boost infrastructure spending in the next few years. Additionally, growth in the chemical industry across these countries is likely to propel the demand for air dampers as barriers to chemical fumes and exhaust gases.
- Middle East & Africa and Latin America rely on imports from developed countries such as the U.S., Germany, and Japan in order to cater to the demand for air dampers across these regions
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Air Damper Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players in Global Market
The global air damper market is highly fragmented. Manufacturers are striving to improve the quality of air dampers and introduce new products in order to increase their share in the global market. Key players operating in the global air damper market include:
- Johnson Controls International plc
- Blauberg Group (Through VENTS Company)
- Lindab AB
- Waterloo Air Products Plc.
- Trolex Corp.
- Greenheck Fan Corporation.
- Vent Products
- HOYME Manufacturing Inc.
- Broan, Inc.
- ?zven ?klimlendirme Ekipmanlar? A.?.
- Taisei Techno Co., Ltd.
- Bosch Thermotechnology Corp.
Global Air Damper Market: Research Scope
Global Air Damper Market, by Application
- Fire & Smoke
Global Air Damper Market, by End-use
- Building & Construction
Global Air Damper Market, by Region
- North America
- Russia & CIS
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the market. It does so via in-depth qualitative insights, historical data, and verifiable projections about market size. The projections featured in the report have been derived using proven research methodologies and assumptions. By doing so, the research report serves as a repository of analysis and information for every facet of the market, including but not limited to: Regional markets, technology, types, and applications.
The study is a source of reliable data on:
- Market segments and sub-segments
- Market trends and dynamics
- Supply and demand
- Market size
- Current trends/opportunities/challenges
- Competitive landscape
- Technological breakthroughs
- Value chain and stakeholder analysis
The report has been compiled through extensive primary research (through interviews, surveys, and observations of seasoned analysts) and secondary research (which entails reputable paid sources, trade journals, and industry body databases). The report also features a complete qualitative and quantitative assessment by analyzing data gathered from industry analysts and market participants across key points in the industry’s value chain.
A separate analysis of prevailing trends in the parent market, macro- and micro-economic indicators, and regulations and mandates is included under the purview of the study. By doing so, the report projects the attractiveness of each major segment over the forecast period.
Highlights of the report:
- A complete backdrop analysis, which includes an assessment of the parent market
- Important changes in market dynamics
- Market segmentation up to the second or third level
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market from the standpoint of both value and volume
- Reporting and evaluation of recent industry developments
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Emerging niche segments and regional markets
- An objective assessment of the trajectory of the market
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.