Global Air Barrier Market: Overview
An air barrier serves to keep air fresh and free from impurities. These air barriers are constructed according to the size of impurities desired to be removed, from large dust particles to microorganisms. Polyethylene foam is a commonly used air barrier that can be installed simply but innovations in this field have led to the development of advanced air filters that can remove the smallest of undesired particles while keeping the other components of air intact.
Today's world has an increased demand for air barriers. Not only are they required to keep out ever increasing air pollution, but also to bridge over potential contaminants. The current COVID-19 pandemic has been testament to this fact. Enclosed spaces are kept free of this contagion by viral filtering systems. Demand in the air barrier market has thus seen astronomical growth since the start of this year. This trend should keep growth steady in the aftermath of this pandemic, and spanning the forecast period of 2020 to 2030, as per TMR.
Global Air Barrier Market: Competitive Landscape
A number of manufacturers have come up in the air barrier market to make profits from this current boost in demand. This makes the market scenario fragmented. A few of these players are:
- RPM International Inc.
- Carlisle Companies Incorporated
- SIKA AG
- Henry Company
- GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
- The 3M Company
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- BASF SE
- Dow Inc.
- Polyguard Products Inc.
- Prosoco Inc.
These players are expected to increase market production by acquisition of smaller production facilities and increasing market outreach by advertisements and bringing verbal awareness among people. Industrial settings with indoor work arenas are expected to be their major targets.
Are you a start-up willing to make it big in the business? Grab an exclusive PDF Brochure of this report
Global Air Barrier Market: Key Trends and Drivers
- Air pollution is one of the world’s leading risk factors for death, attributed to 5 million deaths each year. As global industries rise to cater to increasing demands for their products globally, the usage of synthetic chemicals and other unregulated manufacturing processes should increase this form of pollution to higher levels. Already, various industrial and urban areas around the world are reporting unbelievable levels of air pollution. The individual can do little but protect himself and his personal space from this onslaught, which is how demand for the air barrier market is expected to increase in the future.
- COVID-19 virus is a respiratory virus that is transmitted through air. Apart from keeping oneself safe by applying masks over the respiratory orifices, people wish to protect themselves in enclosed spaces where risk of infection from this virus is increased manifold. Air barriers play a vital role here in filtering out viral particles and reducing the need for personal protective equipment. Even as this virus settles down in the future, demand in the air barrier market is set to remain high.
Global Air Barrier Market: Regional Analysis
North America and Europe are projected to remain the largest and fastest-growing markets for air barriers in the future. USA and Canada have been growth engines of the North American market driven by an extremely cold climate, stringent regulations, rapid urbanization, and increased awareness towards energy-efficient and economical green buildings. A hindrance to this market could come in the form of reducing levels of regional pollution as industrial output is outsourced to other regions of the world.
The Asia Pacific region (APAC) is expected to register steady growth in this market in the coming years. This can be attributed to the presence of a robust industrial base that is making this region the workshop of the world. As regional pollution rises, air barriers will become indispensable in these areas. Awareness about personal care is increasing among people, and as COVID-19 has hit these areas quite badly these two factors shall combine together to boost growth for this market even in the future.
Looking for Regional Analysis or Competitive Landscape in global air barrier market, ask for a customized report
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.