AI Sales Assistant Software - Introduction
- AI sales assistant software is a tool primarily used to automate tasks and processes with the help of embedded artificial intelligence to assist sales representative.
- AI sales assistant software helps the user to convert sales leads automatically to improve sales revenue with the help of human intelligence.
- AI sales assistant software is commonly employed to handle repetitive sales and marketing activities and manage time to simplify difficult and complicated responsibilities.
- It performs various activities such as lead certification and follow-up, pipeline control, forecasting, meeting preparation, and data entry, which help simplify the sales management process of an enterprise.
- AI sales assistant software is also known as AI virtual sales assistant software.
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market: Dynamics
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in need to increase sale conversion in enterprises of different industry sectors is expected to drive the demand for AI sales assistant software
- Increase in adoption of AI-based sales assistant software by SMEs and large enterprises to increase sales revenue is a key factor that is estimated to boost the AI sales assistant software market during the forecast period
- Rise in adoption of AI-based smart virtual personal assistants and chatbots in various enterprises to assist sales representatives to enhance sales is projected to propel the AI sales assistant software market
- High initial investment for implementation of AI sales assistant software in various enterprises hampers the market
- New product launches and adoption of advanced technology in different industry verticals is estimated to create significant opportunities for the market
Impact of COVID-19 on the Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market
- Increase in cases of COVID-19 across the globe is resulting in an economic slowdown. The pandemic has created disruptions in several markets including the AI sales assistant software market.
- Adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) technologies in different industrial sectors such as healthcare, telecommunication, and automotive has increased due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which further fuels investments in research and development activities in the AI sales assistant software market.
- Therefore, demand for AI sales assistant software is expected to increase during the COVID-19 situation
North America to Hold Major Share of the Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market
- In terms of region, the global AI sales assistant software market can be divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America
- North America is a prominent region of the global market due to the high rate of adoption of new technologies in different industry verticals and presence of large number of AI sales assistant software vendors in the U.S. and Canada, which in turn is estimated to fuel the adoption of AI sales assistant software in the region
- Increase in number of SMEs in Asia Pacific is projected to propel the demand for AI sales assistant software in the region
- Increase in adoption of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies in different industry verticals in Europe is estimated to fuel the demand for AI sales assistant software during the forecast period
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market: Competition Landscape
- Several players operating in the AI sales assistant software market have strong presence and are witnessing rapid technological development
- In December 2020, Conversica, a key player of the AI sales assistant software market, entered into partnership with Affinitiv, which integrates Conversica intelligent virtual assistants with Affinitiv’s XRM platform to improve retailer performance and accelerate the vehicle shopper’s experience.
Key Players Operating in Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market Include:
- Affinity, Inc. (Nudge.ai)
- Affectlayer, Inc. (CHORUS)
- Conversica, Inc.
- Ciena Corporation
- Clari Inc.
- Drift.com, Inc.
- Exceed. AI Ltd.
- Gong.io Inc.
- Heyday Technologies Inc.
- HubSpot, Inc.
- Introhive Services, Inc.
- Kixie Inc.
- People.ai Inc.
- SalesDirector.ai, Inc.
- Saleforce.com, Inc.
- Saleswhale, Inc.
- VeloxyIO, Inc.
- ZoomInfo Technologies Inc.
- ZOHO Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market: Research Scope
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market, by Component
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market, by Deployment
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market, by Enterprise Size
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprise
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market, by Industry
- IT and Telecommunication
- Medical Services
- Media and Entertainment
Global AI Sales Assistant Software Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
This intelligence report by TMR is the outcome of intense study and rigorous assessment of various dynamics shaping the growth of the market. TMR nurtures a close-knit team of analysts, strategists, and industry experts who offer clients tools, methodologies, and frameworks to make smarter decisions. Our objective, insights, and actionable analytics provide CXOs and executives to advance their mission-critical priorities with confidence.
The scrutiny of the various forces impacting the dynamics of the market, and key and associated industries, guides enterprises in understanding various consumer propositions. Our clients leverage these insights and perspectives to enhance customer experience in the fast-paced business environment.
All our insights and perspectives are broadly based on 4 Pillars or Stages: ASBC-S, which offer an elaborate and customizable framework for the success of an organization. The essence and the roles of these in organizational successes are highlighted below:
- Agenda for CXOs: TMR, through the study, sets the tone for agendas that are pertinent to CEOs, CFOs, CIOs, and other CXO executives of businesses operating in the market. The perspectives help our clients to bridge the gap between agenda and action plan. TMR strives to offer guidance to CXOs to undertake mission-critical activities empowered by various business analysis tools, and boost the performance of the organizations. The perspectives guide you to decide on your own marketing mix that align well with the policies, visions, and mission.
- Strategic Frameworks: The study offers how organizations are setting both short-term and long-term strategic plans. Our team of experts collaborate and communicate with you to understand these to make your organizations sustainable and resilient during tough times. The insights help them decide sustainable competitive advantage for each business units.
- Benchmarking for Deciding Target Markets and Brand Positioning: The assessments in the study provides a scrutiny of marketing channels and marketing mix. Our various teams work synergistically with you to help identify your actual and potential direct, indirect, and budget competition areas. Additionally, the study helps you decide most effective budgets for various processes and promotional activities. Furthermore, the study guides you to set benchmarks for integrating people and processes with the 4Ps of marketing. Eventually, this will empower you to find out unique propositioning strategies and niches.
- Business Composability for Sustainability (C-S): Constant strategy planning for sustainability characterizing our C-S framework in the report has become more relevant than before in the face of disruptions caused by pandemics, recessions, boom and bust cycles, and changing geopolitical scenario. The TMR study offers a high level of customization to help you achieve business composability. Composable enterprises are increasingly gaining the attention of CXOs in order to help them combat market volatility. Our analysts and industry experts help you wade through such uncertainties and guide you to become a smart sustainable business in entirety.
The study presents scrutiny of region-specific consumer and technology trends, including the most recent industry dynamics. These broadly cover but not limited to
- North America, South America, and the Americas
- Asia Pacific and Japan
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The study offers data-driven insights and guidance of several aspects. Some of the more notable questions are:
- What are the major recent trends that can influence the product life cycle and the RoI?
- Which regulatory trends shape corporate-level, business-level, and functional-level strategies?
- Which micromarketing initiatives of leading players will bring in investments?
- What can be the best framework and tools for PESTLE analysis?
- Which regions will witness rise in new opportunities?
- Which are the game-changing technologies being used to capture new revenue streams in the near future?
- Which operational and tactical frameworks are being adopted by various players in gaining customer loyalty?
- What is the current and expected intensity of competition the market in the near future?
Disclaimer: This market research study is an ongoing effort and extreme care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy at all stages. However, in the light of the rapidly evolving business dynamics, some region-specific or other segment-specific changes may take time to be part of the study.