Global AI Infrastructure Market: Overview
AI Infrastructure involves the use of deep learning machine technology which allows a machine to develop a hierarchical structure. For example, the first layer of an image can be scanned for basic edges. It is then followed by a layer that gathers the edge forming shapes and finally a layer that can recognize the machine parts. After scanning hundreds of such layers to recognize the needed information, the neural network of the machine can then convert the features into an algorithm, which then is used to recognize the image.
AI infrastructure allows to consistently manage data. This data acts as a training module in deep machine learning technology. The platform learns from multiple sources and develops a consolidated data environment. The increasing use of industrial IoT, robotics, and big data across domains is fueling the growth of the global AI infrastructure market.
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Notable Developments
Some of the notable developments in the global AI infrastructure market are given below:
- In the month of March 2019, Micron Technology announced the launch of Micron 2200 PCle NVMe SSDs. These drives have capacities range of 256 GB to 1 TB in a form factor of M.2 22x80 mm. This new series of SSDs have increased bandwidths and lesser latency period.
- In April 2019, Xilinx announced the launch of Alveo, a product series of highly powerful accelerator cards. These cards are designed with an aim to considerable raise the performance in the servers across the on-site and cloud data centers. With the help of Alveo, customers can get an enhanced performance at a lower latency when operating on critical data center applications such as data analytics, video processing, genomics, and machine learning interference among others.
- In February 2019, IBM launched a new set of IoT solutions. The solutions team up advanced analytics and AI to aid asset-intensive companies to improve their maintenance strategies. The IoT solutions are designed with an aim to help companies to cut down the costs and risk of failure from assets such as turbines, vehicles, manufacturing robots, and mining equipment among others.
Some of the key players in the global AI infrastructure market include names such as Amazon Web Services, Nvidia Corporation, IBM, Google, and Microsoft among others.
Want to know the obstructions to your company’s growth in future? Request a brochure
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Drivers and Restraints
- Growing adoption: One of the key driving factors for the growth of the global AI infrastructure market is increasing adoption of cloud machine learning platform. This is helping to fuel the demand for high-performing computing data centers.
- Growing AI data centers: There has been a considerable rise in the popularity of AI data centers. These AI data centers help in parallel computing and ultimately drive the demand for AI infrastructure.
- Declining hardware cost: Another important factor for the growth of the global AI infrastructure market is the declining hardware cost across the globe. This factor coupled with consistently improving computing power is making AI infrastructure more affordable and popular, thus driving the overall market growth.
Stuck in a Neck-to-Neck Competition with Other Brands? Request a Custom Report on “AI Infrastructure Market”
Global AI Infrastructure Market: Regional Outlook
The global AI infrastructure market is segmented into regions of North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of the World. Currently, the market is dominated by North America and the region is expected to continue to do so in the coming years of the forecast period. The dominance of North America is primarily due to the presence of top market players and a high level of adoption in the region. Asia Pacific market is projected to show decent growth potential on account of the presence of emerging economies.
This study by TMR is all-encompassing framework of the dynamics of the market. It mainly comprises critical assessment of consumers' or customers' journeys, current and emerging avenues, and strategic framework to enable CXOs take effective decisions.
Our key underpinning is the 4-Quadrant Framework EIRS that offers detailed visualization of four elements:
- Customer Experience Maps
- Insights and Tools based on data-driven research
- Actionable Results to meet all the business priorities
- Strategic Frameworks to boost the growth journey
The study strives to evaluate the current and future growth prospects, untapped avenues, factors shaping their revenue potential, and demand and consumption patterns in the global market by breaking it into region-wise assessment.
The following regional segments are covered comprehensively:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East and Africa
The EIRS quadrant framework in the report sums up our wide spectrum of data-driven research and advisory for CXOs to help them make better decisions for their businesses and stay as leaders.
Below is a snapshot of these quadrants.
1. Customer Experience Map
The study offers an in-depth assessment of various customers’ journeys pertinent to the market and its segments. It offers various customer impressions about the products and service use. The analysis takes a closer look at their pain points and fears across various customer touchpoints. The consultation and business intelligence solutions will help interested stakeholders, including CXOs, define customer experience maps tailored to their needs. This will help them aim at boosting customer engagement with their brands.
2. Insights and Tools
The various insights in the study are based on elaborate cycles of primary and secondary research the analysts engage with during the course of research. The analysts and expert advisors at TMR adopt industry-wide, quantitative customer insights tools and market projection methodologies to arrive at results, which makes them reliable. The study not just offers estimations and projections, but also an uncluttered evaluation of these figures on the market dynamics. These insights merge data-driven research framework with qualitative consultations for business owners, CXOs, policy makers, and investors. The insights will also help their customers overcome their fears.
3. Actionable Results
The findings presented in this study by TMR are an indispensable guide for meeting all business priorities, including mission-critical ones. The results when implemented have shown tangible benefits to business stakeholders and industry entities to boost their performance. The results are tailored to fit the individual strategic framework. The study also illustrates some of the recent case studies on solving various problems by companies they faced in their consolidation journey.
4. Strategic Frameworks
The study equips businesses and anyone interested in the market to frame broad strategic frameworks. This has become more important than ever, given the current uncertainty due to COVID-19. The study deliberates on consultations to overcome various such past disruptions and foresees new ones to boost the preparedness. The frameworks help businesses plan their strategic alignments for recovery from such disruptive trends. Further, analysts at TMR helps you break down the complex scenario and bring resiliency in uncertain times.
The report sheds light on various aspects and answers pertinent questions on the market. Some of the important ones are:
1. What can be the best investment choices for venturing into new product and service lines?
2. What value propositions should businesses aim at while making new research and development funding?
3. Which regulations will be most helpful for stakeholders to boost their supply chain network?
4. Which regions might see the demand maturing in certain segments in near future?
5. What are the some of the best cost optimization strategies with vendors that some well-entrenched players have gained success with?
6. Which are the key perspectives that the C-suite are leveraging to move businesses to new growth trajectory?
7. Which government regulations might challenge the status of key regional markets?
8. How will the emerging political and economic scenario affect opportunities in key growth areas?
9. What are some of the value-grab opportunities in various segments?
10. What will be the barrier to entry for new players in the market?
Note: Although care has been taken to maintain the highest levels of accuracy in TMR’s reports, recent market/vendor-specific changes may take time to reflect in the analysis.